Paper or Plastic?

Tonik

Help Tonik decide  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Paper or Plastic

• With handles
    • Without handles

Compostable or biodegradable? Mostly BS.

I prefer plastic. Enough with destroying forests to plant trees to cut them back down.. Quit having babies.if there's no where for the critters to live, who the f*ck cares.

Plastic actually used less resources and is more reusable. Just read an article on this the other day.

The reusable bags often contain lots of harmful bacteria because people don't wash them, so the leaky chicken you bought last week has now contaminated the fresh veggies you bought this week.

When finally disposed of (which it has been shown that a large portion of reusable plastic bags are thrown away after 10 used or less) the reusable bags result in much more net landfill use than 10 or even 50 disposable plastic bags.

There have been zero studies that show plastic grocery bags account for a significant amount of pollution in waterways (which was a big rallying cry against them and caused the outright ban against them in several whiney hippie cities).

Well, Giant Eagle closes in 8 minutes. Guess I will come back tomorrow.

Make sure you don't get any of that girly body/face wash with micro scrubbing beads in it. I think there's a cloud of it floating around Lake Erie.