new guy from The Ohio State University

natedogg624

what time did you drop by?

i do indeed have a full cover for it! it just hasn't been washed in a while so i figured that it could use a good washing from the rain the other night lol. i generally always cover it but its been dirty for a while now because of all the traveling i have been doing.

i will definitely keep an eye out. too bad that the only real good roads are south near hocking. anyone know of any good roads here? the one i go to here is mills rd. straight up 315 left on home rd and right on the road right after the bridge and your there. pretty much the only thing i got right now any better suggestions in the area?

do we have a place on the board that we can post where we found good roads to ride? and maybe put conditions of the road such as pavement, traffic, cop activity, etc...

Was around midnight ish, I would guess (I work on campus). Anyways, you'll get a lot of suggestions from guys here. More road then you'll have time to travel. I'm from Lancaster, so my usual is South of Columbus. I typically head North near Millersport/204ish or near Canal 674. The last good ride I did was St Rt 33 to St Rt 180 West through Laurelville. Came out to 159 North back into Lancaster , but you can also head West and come up St Rt 674 North into Canal Winchester and back into Columbus. Really nice trip, but you do get the occasional gravel in the road...but this can be said of many roads. Just remember to wear your gear! (you have some right ;) )

yeah i feel you. im working on my ME degree. you know where youre going to be working yet?

I'm working for a modular home manufacture in Dallas Texas called Gulf Coast Industries. I'm working on the layout of several of their factories around the country. I start full time with them in july. I have some friends in ME and Aero that ride regularly. You should come out with us sometime.

I'm working for a modular home manufacture in Dallas Texas called Gulf Coast Industries. I'm working on the layout of several of their factories around the country. I start full time with them in july. I have some friends in ME and Aero that ride regularly. You should come out with us sometime.

yeah im in NH doing an internship right now, but ill give you a shout out when i get back in june.

what time did you drop by?

i do indeed have a full cover for it! it just hasn't been washed in a while so i figured that it could use a good washing from the rain the other night lol. i generally always cover it but its been dirty for a while now because of all the traveling i have been doing.

i will definitely keep an eye out. too bad that the only real good roads are south near hocking. anyone know of any good roads here? the one i go to here is mills rd. straight up 315 left on home rd and right on the road right after the bridge and your there. pretty much the only thing i got right now any better suggestions in the area?

do we have a place on the board that we can post where we found good roads to ride? and maybe put conditions of the road such as pavement, traffic, cop activity, etc...

There are also some good roads out east around the Newark area... specifically 79N to 715.