ResMed CPAP supplies

Gixxus Christ!

What model Resmed CPAP?

Curious what you are doing as an alternative. When I initially tried CPAP I had a full face mask and did not tolerate it well. I then had the UPPP surgery years ago because I have a very narrow airway and it helped for awhile but over time, it got worse again so I've been back on CPAP for probably 5 years or so. I use a nasal only mask now and I have good results.

Resmed airsense with the temp controlled hose. I'm not using anything now, tried it to see if it would help my snoring. It didn't. I also didn't sleep any better or feel any better, usually ripped it off overnight. Just wasn't for me.

Sam try and stick with it. If I am logging in to post after month just for a this, I am that serious :)

Seriously, the long term damage from untreated sleep apnea could pulmonary hypertension and eventually a weak right heart. That is a zone you don't want to end up as its irreversible.

Last time I posted about this i was telling you not to get the surgery instead to go get a sleep study done before.

Again, some how manage to use it. If needed try smaller mask and eventually really try hard to loose weight which is so far the only way to get off this thing. The thing is you were not that big to start with to fall in sleep apnea territory. So might have to dig deeper a bit before blaming just that. Anyways for now, stick with it as much as you can.

• Upvote 1

Sam try and stick with it. If I am logging in to post after month just for a this, I am that serious :)

Seriously, the long term damage from untreated sleep apnea could pulmonary hypertension and eventually a weak right heart. That is a zone you don't want to end up as its irreversible.

Last time I posted about this i was telling you not to get the surgery instead to go get a sleep study done before.

Again, some how manage to use it. If needed try smaller mask and eventually really try hard to loose weight which is so far the only way to get off this thing. The thing is you were not that big to start with to fall in sleep apnea territory. So might have to dig deeper a bit before blaming just that. Anyways for now, stick with it as much as you can.

This^^^

Took awhile to get use to it, but now it's like it's not even there. The bonus is your wife gets to sleep next to Darth Vader!

• Upvote 1

Resmed airsense with the temp controlled hose. I'm not using anything now, tried it to see if it would help my snoring. It didn't. I also didn't sleep any better or feel any better, usually ripped it off overnight. Just wasn't for me.

If it did not help your snoring, either the mask is wrong for you or your pressure is not high enough. Did you do a sleep study and get a prescription for the CPAP?

1: I already sent it back.

2: my sleep apnea was classified as minor

3: yes I did a sleep study and they changed my pressure to basically full blast. Tried different masks. Didn't work.

4: I posted this to make some money and clear clutter from my house, not to get medical advice.

Turns out I snore because my soft pallet and uvula are too big. Would require surgery and a very painful recovery. So until my wife goes deaf we will sleep in separate bedrooms.

Turns out I snore because my soft pallet and uvula are too big. Would require surgery and a very painful recovery. So until my wife goes deaf we will sleep in separate bedrooms.

That's the surgery I had...not that bad, really sore throat for a week or so. Need to learn how to swallow again (for real) but no big deal.