Crazy notifications

Casper

If you were "friends" with someone on the old site, you became a "follower" on the new site. This means you get notifications every time that person does pretty much anything. This wasn't too big of an issue, although can be annoying. If you'd like to completely reset who you follow to nobody, let me know by creating a support request: https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/support/create/&%2Fsupport%2Fcreate%2F=. It takes me all of about ten seconds to delete the records in the database. Also, be sure to change your notifications to whatever you want: https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/notifications/options/

It was stupid easy to do it through settings as well.  Click your name at the top, click manage followed content.  Then go to the bottom of the list on the left and click members.  Click the box at the top for select all, then at the bottom of the screen click the "X" in the box that appears.  If you mouse-over that "X" it will say unfollow.  Pretty easy.

10 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

It was stupid easy to do it through settings as well.  Click your name at the top, click manage followed content.  Then go to the bottom of the list on the left and click members.  Click the box at the top for select all, then at the bottom of the screen click the "X" in the box that appears.  If you mouse-over that "X" it will say unfollow.  Pretty easy.

I didn't even know you could do that. LOL

11 minutes ago, Heagachongoose said:

It prompted me to insert billing info to put in a request.

That doesn't make any sense. It definitely shouldn't be doing that. Can you take a screenshot of it and tell me exactly what steps you took?