coshocton ride!!

kawi kid

im free pretty much all afternoon sunday!!! if its nice i wanna ride and finish off this tire i have so i can order new. so calling all c-towners and anyone else wanting to ride!! lets do this, any idea where to.

yeah i gave him my number and he called me last weekend ill prob give him a call this week if he dont see the thread.

and no shit i was triming my trees infront of my house like sat or sunday and a new zx14 drove past black or the color of ninjanick's and colleen even noticed it and asked me if it was like matts? she also said a brand new red something went down the street with temp tags too!

so how bout me, seth, moody an spook went for a ride yesterday up to millersburg then to killbuck, stopped to get somethign to drink seth was hungary so we decieded to eat. ordered... then the doors blow open (literally) an it starts frickin pouring down rain full on stupid thunder storm :eek:. chick gives us some zip lock baggies to put our cell phones an ipods in an we head home. go like a mile or so an a huge ass tree is down across the road, luckly there was a dirt driveway thing that just happened to loop around were the tree was down. then there are little tree branches down all over SR 60. get home an bout 5 mins later it stopped raining.... :mad:

so how bout me, seth, moody an spook went for a ride yesterday up to millersburg then to killbuck, stopped to get somethign to drink seth was hungary so we decieded to eat. ordered... then the doors blow open (literally) an it starts frickin pouring down rain full on stupid thunder storm :eek:. chick gives us some zip lock baggies to put our cell phones an ipods in an we head home. go like a mile or so an a huge ass tree is down across the road, luckly there was a dirt driveway thing that just happened to loop around were the tree was down. then there are little tree branches down all over SR 60. get home an bout 5 mins later it stopped raining.... :mad:

ahahahahaha nice when did you leave?

where r u riding to me and a few guys from zanesville will be out tomorrow maybe we can meet up?

pm me your number and ill give you a heads up cuz im still waiting on some final decisions