FS: Kendon Dual Standup Trailer

Casper

I have one of these: https://www.kendonusa.com/product/dual-stand-up-motorcycle-trailer/

i bought a new truck, so I don't have a need for this anymore. It has a trip to the gap and a few small hauls around Columbus on it. Basically new. I bought it new from Iron Pony. Everything on it is perfect. It's only ever been stored in my garage, never outside. I'm looking to get $2500 obo for it, and I'm open to trade offers.

Just now, ScubaCinci said:

Sweet...I might be in for this. Is it possible to remove the chicks so it could use it for my ATV as well? I know one of the trailers you can do this and even add a center rail...not sure if you can on this one. 

Yup. Just a few bolts. 

Ben, I'll take it. Will you be around next Saturday? I'm not sure if it has a title or not (I think my landscape trailer only has a bill of ownership or something). If so, you can get your signature notarized any time or we can do it Saturday at a bank or something.

1 minute ago, ScubaCinci said:

Ben, I'll take it. Will you be around next Saturday? I'm not sure if it has a title or not (I think my landscape trailer only has a bill of ownership or something). If so, you can get your signature notarized any time or we can do it Saturday at a bank or something.

I'm sending you a PM. 

You need a trailer to go to Colorodo?!? I'm going in late June, and right the hell past it to Utah. And then maybe Vegas. Wife will be on the back.

She don't need a trailer, why do you?

19 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Because couches are for old men

Damn right they are, and trailers are for sissys.

1 minute ago, Casper said:

I rode to Colorado. Everything between here and Denver sucks. I'd totally trailer it next time. 

We know, you trailer everywhere. Guessing since you sold your trailer the bike is next?

46 minutes ago, Casper said:

I rode to Colorado. Everything between here and Denver sucks. I'd totally trailer it next time. 

My high school bff peddled from here to somewhere still flat, took a bus across the Rockies then peddled to San Fransisco,. 

He is is now a homeless bum somewhere there...

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

You need a trailer to go to Colorodo?!? I'm going in late June, and right the hell past it to Utah. And then maybe Vegas. Wife will be on the back.

She don't need a trailer, why do you?

Not that I really need to justify it but...

1) No fucking way I'm riding my XR650L to Colorado - especially with 14/48 gearing. If that makes me a sissy bitch then I'm a sissy bitch. I'll let you borrow it if you think you are up to it (sizable deposit required :thefinger:)

2) I want to take both the Super Tenere AND the XR. Not much chance of that happening without a trailer, eh?

3) Even if I was only planing on riding the Tenere, I plan on doing a lot of off road riding and that's where a lot of crazy shit happens. If I go down and break something vital (on me and/or the bike) then I'm really fucked for getting home without incurring big expenses and/or significantly delaying my ability to get home. I have a good job I'd like to keep for the next 10 years so I can retire with fuck you money so getting home on time is pretty important to me.

Edited by ScubaCinci

Also as someone who has bought a trailer from Ben in the past I have to be honest and say don't....

worry about having any issues with it. Should be in great shape!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Also as someone who has bought a trailer from Ben in the past I have to be honest and say don't....

worry about having any issues with it. Should be in great shape!

LOL...for a sec I was like WTF???

• Upvote 1

Just now, Casper said:

So was I. :lol:

Bad bought my enclosed and sold it shortly later for a profit. I think he owes me dinner or something. :) 

I had it for 16 months and I sold it for what I had in to it :p

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

What about for people who don't work for the government and get 180 days vacation? 

If a bike leaves Cleveland with two people on it going 80 and a truck hauling a bike on a trailer leaves at the same time going 80 which one gets to Denver first?

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If a bike leaves Cleveland with two people on it going 80 and a truck hauling a bike on a trailer leaves at the same time going 80 which one gets to Denver first?

The one that slabs in the comfort of a temperature controlled cage that has reclining seat

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

The truck and trailer if for no other reason than gas stops. :) 

• Upvote 1