Schuberth C3 Pro Dark Classic Helmet

RidersDiscount

The Schuberth C3 Pro is one of the quietest modular helmets on the market. Successor to the C3, the C3 Pro is more aerodynamic and comfortable than the previous model.

schuberth_c3pro_front.jpg

Constructed of Schuberth's "S.T.R.O.N.G." material, the C3 Pro combines fiberglass, resin, and other fibers to create an extremely durable helmet. The inner shell is made out of a special EPS foam designed to absorb shock in the case of a crash. Like all Schuberth helmets, the C3 Pro incorporates Schuberth's Anti-Roll-Off System.

schuberth_c3pro_front_detail_open.jpg

Opening this helmet's chin bar is easy and requires only one hand. Simply push the red button near the chin and lift the chin bar up to open it.  The shield that comes with this helmet is Pinlock-ready and features turbulators that reduce the amount of noise while the visor is flipped up. An easy-to-operate flip-down sun visor is built into the helmet.

schuberth_c3pro_front_detail.jpg

The redesigned forehead vent allows more air to enter the helmet. Air flows in the two-position top vent, through the EPS air channels, and out of the back of the helmet via mesh that is integrated into the neck roll. A new chin vent has been designed to direct air towards the face shield.

schuberth_c3pro_back.jpg

The rear spoiler on the C3 Pro is shaped to reduce buffeting.

schuberth_c3pro_back_detail.jpg

Schuberth made the inside of this helmet with fewer seams to reduce pressure points and hot spots. "COOLMAX" material and an "Interpower" coating work together to wick away moisture and keep you cool.

schuberth_c3pro_side_closed.jpg

This helmet is compatible with the Schuberth SRC-System (sold separately).

schuberth_c3pro_side_open.jpg

The C3 Pro is designed for intermediate oval head shapes, and is both ECE and DOT certified.

MSRP $829.00

schuberth_c3pro_sun_shade_detail.jpg

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Schuberth C3 Pro Dark Classic Helmet by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum.  Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

56 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Awesome. I've heard nothing but great things about those helmets though I have yet to try one on. If I wasn't already happy with my Neotec that's only a few years old, I would certainly be looking to get one.

We are excited to carry them, just got our initial order in and will be doing a few more reviews coming up too. 

Just a heads up to everyone, the sun visor on these has an anti fog coating on it. So you have to clean them like you do a pinlock...soap and water then let it dry.  Not a big deal, as long as you know. They come out really easy, rinse it off and you are all set.

Yes, I learned the hard way.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Just a heads up to everyone, the sun visor on these has an anti fog coating on it. So you have to clean them like you do a pinlock...soap and water then let it dry.  Not a big deal, as long as you know. They come out really easy, rinse it off and you are all set.

Yes, I learned the hard way.

Good stuff. 

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

This is only one of the three helmets I would own. Nolan N90, Neotec and the C3. Nothing else has the fit comfort and quality on one of these three for me.

Thanks for the feedback!

59 minutes ago, Heagachongoose said:

Schuberth makes some seriously kickass gear. If I could afford one I'd have one as a daily and keep my Star carbon for the track.

Thanks for the post up! We are excited to be carrying the brand.