HEADCOUNT 2nd annual NEO meat and greet/garage party

Tonik

Sam needs a head count  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you bringing, counting yourself

This poll is closed to new votes

46 minutes ago, wolfeman28 said:

Anybody from the west side want to head down together? Planning on leaving my place around noon. Have a back-roads route planned with no freeways and as many twisties as I could toss in. Only adds about 20 min to the standard freeway drive time. Should get there about 1330-1345.

I'm from the west side but plan on driving since my bike is at the dealer for a recall.

Edited by TimTheAzn

18 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

OH650r and I will attend...

I'm going to pass on the extra curriculars mentioned above, but am open to offering advice to improve technique...

Hard to take advice when you don't demonstrate proper technique.

Just saying...

Edited by whaler
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Sam, what size seal installer do you need me to bring, if any? I'm happy to lend them, but I'm not hauling every suspsension tool I own on my back. What do you need for tomorrow? 

I have: spring compressor, seal drivers (41, 43, 45mm), oil level tool, damping rod bleed tools, propane torch, some long hex sockets to remove cartridge/drain bolts, etc. 

Spring compressor, 43mm driver and long sockets should be plenty, thanks. 

1 hour ago, tall_tracy said:

Oh geez Brian..... lol

Sooo, somebody bailed on me tomorrow but I will still show up... perhaps driving instead of riding...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

You can ride with brian and I if you want. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm bringing my Bible. I plan to sit you all down and educate you on the finer points of heterosexual misogyny. All this dick sucking talk has me concerned for your mortal souls. 

Not you, Tracy. Bible says that is A-OK. I mean, it says you're a harlot if you do, but at least we will have an established patriarchy by the time the grill is hot. I like my burgers cooked to ~165F and my fries just a bit crispy, without being burnt. Thanks, doll face. 

On a more serial-ish note, anybody smoke cigars? I was gonna zoom by the head shop for some, uh... tobacco products. They also sell cigars. My treat. :)

PM me if you have a preference. 

As long as the filling is green I am in!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

I laughed so hard when I read this that I finished shitting early. What to do with the time.....

I have a job interview late morning tomorrow.  I will need to go home after and change in to my boots chaps and vest  before heading that way  if it is cold I will throw on a pair of tighty whities also so the boys don’t hide should be there some time after 1  See you then.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, mojocho said:

I'm still in. Didn't realize I live so close to you now. What time is everything starting. It's my daughters birthday so I'll only be able to hand for a couple of hours.

1 or so. It only takes me a few minutes to get handied so you may wanna show up later after a line has formed. 

Well I'm at work, the promise is that we will out of here by 1p which puts me up there at around 2:30. But this place is so full of broken dreams and empty promises and my supervisor is a pathological liar so we will see I guess.

Got to use my heated vest this morning and it was cozy warm. Wish it were a tad longer but that's not the vest fault that I'm a sasquatch. Realized when I got to work that my rear vent was unzipped on my jacket so I could have maybe not needed to run it on high had it been closed.  

• Tonik unpinned this topic