2015 Grom

zx3vfr

8 minutes ago, madcat6183 said:

I have never understood why people want to bash others on pricing?  It's the sellers items, who cares what they ask for.  If someone wants to pay that, sweet, if not, that's their issue, not some random armchair quarterback with no dog in the fight. 

Rant over. 

yup

37 minutes ago, madcat6183 said:

I have never understood why people want to bash others on pricing?  It's the sellers items, who cares what they ask for.  If someone wants to pay that, sweet, if not, that's their issue, not some random armchair quarterback with no dog in the fight. 

Rant over. 

He's already lowered the craigslist price to $2800.   Seems like maybe the advice was taken.  

#yourrantispointless

• Upvote 1

So years ago there was a BBS called Fucked Company.  It was a real cesspool, I loved it there.  It was massive trolling taken to the ultimate level, we were good. We trolled the living hell out of each other.  We had a tradition, when you really nailed someone we would post up the 'Mittens of Ownage'.  We need @Casper to add this...but for now I will just post it up.

The idea is that the little mittens make the W in OWNED!!

mittens.png

• Upvote 1

Agreed that the whole going on other people's for sale threads to do nothing but give them crap on pricing is doucheyness to the max. Learn some fucking decorum you juvenile animals. Jesus. 

• Upvote 2

Don't forget the sales tax angle too when you trade it in.  The trade in is deducted before you pay sales tax.  So a 2,000 trade in is really worth 2120 or so depending upon your county tax rate.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

Ya I already figured that and I still should be better selling it outright, I really dig the triple but state 8 has a 15 fz09 for cheap...

and I can't get the speed because it would have an engine 51cc bigger than my car..... :(

Still for sale but will not be accepting any low offers, only $2,700 for you butts. And if you text me and don't tell me who you are I'm going to be a dick and insist on $2800.

I'm only going to renew the CL post once every couple of weeks. I really want to keep it and I do enjoy it immensely, but a new bike has been purchased and will be in my possession Thursday night, pending weather. My new job is afternoon - evening hours leaving me not able to put my 2 kids in their beds at night, but the plus side is I get from when they wake up until 12pm to spend with them, so that leaves me in my mind that the Grom is going to sit since I currently ride 2 hours on Sundays with it and the wife is going to want to spend time together when the kiddos are taking their afternoon naps on our only day off together.

Starting in 2 weeks from today I'll have a 30 mile commute and it would not be fun on the Grom, 77-271-wilson mills.

I have had 1 person come and look at it, 3 people offer me less than 2k and one other person that got pissed when I agreed on $2700, they showed up and then got pissed I wouldn't let them ride it without cash in hand....

Edited by zx3vfr

4 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

Still for sale but will not be accepting any low offers, only $2,700 for you butts. And if you text me and don't tell me who you are I'm going to be a dick and insist on $2800.

I'm only going to renew the CL post once every couple of weeks. I really want to keep it and I do enjoy it immensely, but a new bike has been purchased and will be in my possession Thursday night, pending weather. My new job is afternoon - evening hours leaving me not able to put my 2 kids in their beds at night, but the plus side is I get from when they wake up until 12pm to spend with them, so that leaves me in my mind that the Grom is going to sit since I currently ride 2 hours on Sundays with it and the wife is going to want to spend time together when the kiddos are taking their afternoon naps on our only day off together.

Starting in 2 weeks from today I'll have a 30 mile commute and it would not be fun on the Grom, 77-271-wilson mills.

I have had 1 person come and look at it, 3 people offer me less than 2k and one other person that got pissed when I agreed on $2700, they showed up and then got pissed I wouldn't let them ride it without cash in hand....

Craigslist and people suck.  They were actually bent that you would not let them joy ride it with no cash?

Looked at three bikes this weekend that were listed as excellent condition.  2 looked as though they had been through a cornfield, laid down on both sides, and both were dirty as fuck.  I know condition is subjective, but what the fuck!

Ready to board the @Tonik trane of hate!

• Upvote 1

I second that hate!  People suck lately!  Every bike I have ever sold on Craigslist is exactly how it was mentioned above, cash in hand and motorcycle endorsement or don't bother to waste my time.  These are window shoppers with no intent on buying the bike.  The other thing is who lists a bike that is completely trashed?  Every bike I have listed is clean and serviced.  They have always sold without any issue.  Hang in there, the right buyer will come along and she will move.  You just have to wade through the CL idiots.

16 hours ago, whaler said:

The 780 mile trip to see shit bikes made me salty, that and Derek's inability to not shit himself every 10 minutes.

Bro, don't take me to places that give me horrendous gas.   A couple times I farted merely cause I was distracted and wasn't focused on holding it in.  One time I did it specifically cause I started laughing and almost crapped my pants.  Other than that, it was pure ability to not do it, but just choosing not to. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Bro, don't take me to places that give me horrendous gas.   A couple times I farted merely cause I was distracted and wasn't focused on holding it in.  One time I did it specifically cause I started laughing and almost crapped my pants.  Other than that, it was pure ability to not do it, but just choosing not to. 

Its all them wieners you eat bro!