HUGE props again to Mike at Riders Discount!

RVTPilot

Once again, Mike at @RidersDiscount has come through for me! Messaged him yesterday saying I needed new gloves for the races coming up this weekend (as if I was somehow unaware that I needed new ones since the end of last year...nothing like prior planning). 24 hours later these are on my doorstep! Couldn't beat the price, and damn sure couldn't beat the customer service once again. Thanks Mike! He has helped me (and my Mrs.) pick up exactly what I've needed to get ready again for the season. 

gppros.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sure wish he was as quick to ship something I purchased from him.  I purchased a tank bag from him early on Friday and it didn't ship until late Monday night.  Says I won't receive it until tomorrow.  Kind of disappointed to be honest. 

16 hours ago, RVTPilot said:

Once again, Mike at @RidersDiscount has come through for me! Messaged him yesterday saying I needed new gloves for the races coming up this weekend (as if I was somehow unaware that I needed new ones since the end of last year...nothing like prior planning). 24 hours later these are on my doorstep! Couldn't beat the price, and damn sure couldn't beat the customer service once again. Thanks Mike! He has helped me (and my Mrs.) pick up exactly what I've needed to get ready again for the season. 

gppros.jpg

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words.

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

Sure wish he was as quick to ship something I purchased from him.  I purchased a tank bag from him early on Friday and it didn't ship until late Monday night.  Says I won't receive it until tomorrow.  Kind of disappointed to be honest. 

Really? Or are you just joking around? You ordered on Friday and shipped the next business day which is Monday. PM me if you have further concerns.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Really? Or are you just joking around? You ordered on Friday and shipped the next business day which is Monday. PM me if you have further concerns.

I dunno, mang... You were straight up and told me it's 2 days from shipping. I appreciate the honesty.

36 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I'm serious.  I ordered and paid for the item at around noon on Friday.  The item wasn't received at the post office until 7pm on Monday. My point of the matter is dude ordered on Monday and RECEIVED his item 24 hours later.  

The most upsetting part of the whole process was when I messaged you on Monday morning you said the item had been shipped earlier in the morning.  Creating a shipping label doesn't mean the item is shipped. 

Edit: I ordered a tailbag off a guy on Ebay - He lives in Florida - I purchased this AFTER I made the tank bag purchase from RD.  I've already received the tailbag.  

Edited by DerekClouser

Part of the reason I think received my order in 24 hours is because I reached out to Mike first thing Monday morning, knowing that if I wanted something this week (which was my expectation going in, not 24 hours service) I was going to have to take whatever they had in stock in MI, and get my order in ASAP. So I pinged Mike, told him exactly what I needed, and he got back to me quickly with what my options were item-wise. This all happened before lunch time Monday. I didn't expect or ask for special treatment, nor do I think Mike did anything for me that he wouldn't do or hasn't done for countless other guys here. I think I am more the benefactor of perfect timing more than anything else. But Mike busts his ass for me, and has for a ton of other guys here. So to come in here and bash him is kind of uncalled for, IMO. Paying for an order mid day any day should come with realistic expectations that it probably won't get pulled, packaged, and shipped before the end of that day - unless you paid for and requested expedited shipping. And comparing ordering from a brick and mortar fulfillment place using scheduled shipping pickups from carries to a private seller that is walking into their local neighborhood post office or UPS store is apples to oranges. I would say your experience of ordering Friday and getting to the post office by Monday night would be more than acceptable by most standards. That's next business day, and SOP most places.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, RVTPilot said:

Part of the reason I think received my order in 24 hours is because I reached out to Mike first thing Monday morning, knowing that if I wanted something this week (which was my expectation going in, not 24 hours service) I was going to have to take whatever they had in stock in MI, and get my order in ASAP. So I pinged Mike, told him exactly what I needed, and he got back to me quickly with what my options were item-wise. This all happened before lunch time Monday. I didn't expect or ask for special treatment, nor do I think Mike did anything for me that he wouldn't do or hasn't done for countless other guys here. I think I am more the benefactor of perfect timing more than anything else. But Mike busts his ass for me, and has for a ton of other guys here. So to come in here and bash him is kind of uncalled for, IMO. Paying for an order mid day any day should come with realistic expectations that it probably won't get pulled, packaged, and shipped before the end of that day - unless you paid for and requested expedited shipping. And comparing ordering from a brick and mortar fulfillment place using scheduled shipping pickups from carries to a private seller that is walking into their local neighborhood post office or UPS store is apples to oranges. I would say your experience of ordering Friday and getting to the post office by Monday night would be more than acceptable by most standards. That's next business day, and SOP most places.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I've ordered a metric shit ton of stuff from RD and Mike. I've never had a complaint about their service. They always take great care of me. 

• Upvote 3