Hocking Hills Ride 5/29/2016

DUBIE

If anyone is interested in riding down through, Old mans cave, Hocking Hills, And over through Mcconellsville and Logan. we will be meeting at 0830 this coming sunday at Competition Accessories on Leffel Lane in Springfield. More the merrier...most of us will be two up on this ride so we wont be setting any land records..lol..just a nice relaxing ride through beautiful southern ohio, not on a schedule...would like to leave comp by 9a. :thefinger:

• Upvote 1

If anyone is interested in riding down through, Old mans cave, Hocking Hills, And over through Mcconellsville and Logan. we will be meeting at 0830 this coming sunday at Competition Accessories on Leffel Lane in Springfield. More the merrier...most of us will be two up on this ride so we wont be setting any land records..lol..just a nice relaxing ride through beautiful southern ohio, not on a schedule...would like to leave comp by 9a. :thefinger:

Hey - Wife and I were going to ride from Pataskala through Hocking. We were gonna hit up Millstone BBQ off of 33 in Logan for dinner after riding. Could be fun... Wanna meet off 33? There's a Sunoco right past Sugar Grove...

i know exactly where ur talking about..all i can say is we can try...not sure of a time frame yet bro...guess depends on how the day goes....but i do appreciate the invite

jdonn is coming from up north..he would b backtracking for him to come to chillicothe..but would b nice to meet up w as many people as we can. say like noon...at Old Manns cave main entrance parking lot??

33 minutes ago, jdonn said:

Hey - Wife and I were going to ride from Pataskala through Hocking. We were gonna hit up Millstone BBQ off of 33 in Logan for dinner after riding. Could be fun... Wanna meet off 33? There's a Sunoco right past Sugar Grove...

jdonn..maybe u could meet up w casper and we could all meet at old manns cave around 12-1230

jdonn..maybe u could meet up w casper and we could all meet at old manns cave around 12-1230

We could do that... Ben, you gonna bring the wife? Wanna meet up in Pickerington and go from there?

20 minutes ago, jdonn said:

We could do that... Ben, you gonna bring the wife? Wanna meet up in Pickerington and go from there?

No wife. Just me. Shoot me a text and I'll let you know for sure. I'm about 80% sure right now. 

• Upvote 1

sounds good bro....the best thing about tmrw is nobody has to b on a schedule..lol....heres the rout we will be riding tmrw if interested...maybe we will meet up along the way...b safe!!!

20160528_174302.jpg