NEO Ride Monday 5/30/16

NinjaDoc

29 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Mine is ready too :) love me some vstrom 

9CEDBFEE-A56C-4ACE-AA13-BB1270AFCFA4_zps

ps: posting pics is very easy now, I was just making it complicated until I realized this. Real good update @Casper

I'm really digging the new Stroms. 

40 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Work on the SV all done. New Delkevik radiator installed, new temp sensor for fan switch, oil change and filter, rear tire mounted and a few other odds and ends wrangled and cleaned up.

Will see you there at 8 Nivin.

Vicious, if you wanna ride out together, meet me at the BP station at I76 and Rt43 (BP is on 43, right off highway) at 7am

I will see you there at the BP

1 hour ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

8am kickstands up? Bah I will still be at work at 8am . . . only 3 hours 44mins away!

"Beam me up Scotty" :(

Be safe, enjoy the ride!

Next time Dave, next time :D 

7 minutes ago, xVICIOUSx said:

Guys,  I am not feeling 100% so I will not be able to make it this morning after all.  I will make the next one for sure. You all be safe and have a great day.

Jeff

No prob Jeff, next one. Don't ride tired

. :yuno:If I knew how to sleep well before a ride it would have been golden 

Doc thanks for leading me around this morning. I had a great time. First time I ever rode 152 and really liked it, even if a couple of corners caught me off guard. It was great to see you again. Nice to meet you Al. I hope to see you again. Dan it was great to meet you in person too. Thanks for the tip. I tried to put that adjustment into practice as I ran home. Definitely a different feel and will take sometime to get used to. Pauly nice to see you again. Not sure how to respond to the Honda comment. You obviously get that there is nothing more reliable, yet you call it boring. I guess it somewhat answers the question I had for you at the epic ride as to why you choose Ducati. Glad the bikes ran good and I'm jealous you saw no cops. I saw them everywhere. Some of that was the fact I ran route 11 to get home. Even with Nivin, however, we spotted cops. Thanks again for saving me a ticket on 170 Doc. I would have for sure been done for if I was riding solo. I love to rip through that area. Good day overall got 5 hrs in riding and made it home on time to help my wife get my daughter's b-day party organized. Thanks for letting my Honda tag along in your Suzuki party gentlemen. 

152 is fun, most east side routes are fun and close to us, but lots of houses and speed limit mainly 45. good thing I noticed them bikes flashing when they went by, that's why slowed down fast. And I never seen a cop sit there. We were real lucky 

pauly became an excellent mechanic because of his love for ducs.