New stop sign, Cuy Valley Nat Park.

Tonik

The intersection at West Boston Mills Rd. and Riverview is now a 4 way, right there by Boston Mills Ski Resort.  I sat there like a dumbass on West Boston for awhile before I figured it out.

The constructions down by the ranger station at Vaughn Rd. is finished, they raised the heck out of the part that floods all the time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bad324 said:

why in the hell did they do that? Not like it's busy other than the art show and they have cops that direct traffic

Exactly my thoughts, very little traffic on Boston, and not really that much on Riverview.  I don't recall ever seeing an accident there.  I suspect it is a speed control issue.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Danimal said:

They do it every year for a while before, during and after the large Art Festivals and Thomas the Tank Engine shit.

it will go away like it always does

Good info, did not know that. Thanks asshat.

9 hours ago, Danimal said:

They do it every year for a while before, during and after the large Art Festivals and Thomas the Tank Engine shit.

it will go away like it always does

Is this a new thing? I haven't ridden down there regularly in 2 years and I don't ever recall a stop sign being temporarily placed. I just know they always had cops directing traffic for the events

I'll be damned. I must have always lucked out with timing then as I had never seen that and was through there one or two evenings a week after work when I actually rode