Gap trip and transit through 8 states *pic heavy*

NinjaDoc

Just wanted to share some pics and videos from the recent trip. Had tons of fun. Great roads, slabbed only less than 10% of total miles i would guess. Greatest blessing was absolute gorgeous weather. Lat time we went to gap it rained all the 5 days. Touched almost all the iconic roads mentioned in the threads here. Special thanks for @2talltim for some quick suggestion on the final day. We left with no plans no planned booking and just with the names of some famous roads. Our aim was to keep riding from day till night fall, stick to the twistiest road you can find in the map and find shelter close by when its time to rest. Only regret is I had to be back by friday early afternoon to take the family on another trip. This means even if i slabbed friday morning i could not make it here on time. Thus had to miss the meet with the rest of the gang, was lucky at least to meet hellmut and snot. Overall good trip, only trip that could be more exciting i guess will be those hardcore decaprio revenant dead horse camping challenging danimal ride which i am not man enough to undertake. Anyways here are some pics and crappy video. More pics here >http://s218.photobucket.com/user/achillezvalentino/slideshow/Gap trip 2016

best-bike-2_zpsq5bguedx.png

bridal-veil_zpsgc02p0kl.png

bike-3_zpsstssiouh.png

night-shot_zps7zakzsyj.png

hole-in-wall_zpsgpxviicz.png

breakfast_zpszmdgfjio.png

some more pics in this link http://s218.photobucket.com/user/achillezvalentino/slideshow/Gap trip 2016

Short edit video of whole trip : Watch in HD please

Just some significant ride part with crappy music to hide wind noise

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 3

Looks like you guys had some serious fun out there!  Thanks to all who take the time to post up pics and vids.  I don't think some people understand how much time and patience it takes to put good clips together.  Thanks for sharing Doc!

• Upvote 1

On June 21, 2016 at 5:53 PM, DerekClouser said:

Looks like an awesome time.  Videos are good too.  Well done Doc!

On June 21, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Wolfman1 said:

Looks like you guys had some serious fun out there!  Thanks to all who take the time to post up pics and vids.  I don't think some people understand how much time and patience it takes to put good clips together.  Thanks for sharing Doc!

Thank you very much guys, the weather co operated, everything else falls in place once that is aligned on your side. :)

On June 22, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Jester_ said:

Looks like you had way better weather than when we went!

Oh yea :D when we all went it was 4 days of rain in 5 day trip, that's just unbelievable crap shoot. And this time not a single drop of rain, we were really lucky.

I pass before your house almost all the time and try to wave and stuff from the bike to get your attention, but bike is so silent or ur mostly not there :)