Vintage Days

JustinNck1

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Looks like I will be there Saturday. Hopefully I will see some familiar faces.

I'll be up Saturday too, look for the bright orange tea & crumpets mobile. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, what said:

I'll be up there between 8 and 9 tomorrow morning. What time is everyone else planning on arriving? We want to set up a meet spot for people that want to get together?

I'm leaving the Coolville with a group of old guys around 7am, should be there around 10:00-10:30.

We just booked into the hotel.  Been at the track since 930a.  Probably be back about 9'ish tomorrow morning.  How about meeting at the infield by the Wall of Death about 11am?  Sound good?

On 7/6/2016 at 4:40 PM, Chuck78 said:

Wife's riding the go kart in the wall of death motordrome show so I'll be around there a lot.

Saw your wife racing the cart around the wall until the chain broke, and on the first showing at noon too.  Hope they got it fixed up.  Never having met you before, and with A LOT of scraggly lookin fellas about 5'10 around there today, I had no clue which was you :D

I did not get to ride the RC 390. I am not tall enough for the demo ride (I didn't feel comfortable).. I did ride the 390 Duke.

I was impressed If I were to upgrade the KLX that would be it. Great power, loved the display, and the suspension was great. 
There was a gap in front of me (on purpose) and behind me. I got her up to ... Faster than speed limit by a lot.... Ran through the gears.... Basicly I rode it like I stole it.
It handled very well.

Home safe, good time hanging out with you all, Hellmutt, Snot and Justin.

Talking about not being sunburn in years triggered a karma flag. I'm going to be nice and crispy tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Idiot said:

damn you and your ill-timed ban hammer contest madness!!!

They will be there early. She will have on her epic ride tshirt. She is tiny, he is huge.

Dont tell anyone I helped.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Tonik said:

They will be there early. She will have on her epic ride tshirt. She is tiny, he is huge.

I hear tell they'll be hanging out around the inside of the carousel during the races....maybe just a rumor though :dunno:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, what said:

Talking about not being sunburn in years triggered a karma flag. I'm going to be nice and crispy tomorrow.

I just made it home. Made some wrong turns and took a very odd route home. I got burnt some, but not too bad. It was fun hanging out with you guys.

• Upvote 2

Ok we made it home yesterday evening... 7ish.

We saw the midget and b-mac at the track as well. 

We had a blast. The KLX was a ton of fun riding around.

Perfect weather, perfect weekend.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:12 PM, what said:

Karma heard you braggin, huh?  My head, arms, calves got lit up Friday but remembering sunscreen the rest of the weekend kept further burn at bay.   Good hanging with you man, some fun bs time with you and Justin.  It was toasty under the sun all day, but I love watching the inside/outside stuffins the riders put on one another at the carousel - it's a good, close vantage point....but a huge umbrella or EZup would've made it better.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:11 PM, JustinNck1 said:

I just made it home. Made some wrong turns and took a very odd route home. I got burnt some, but not too bad. It was fun hanging out with you guys.

Fun hangin' with you too man.  Glad to hear you and what made it home safe.  

On 7/9/2016 at 9:06 PM, Tonik said:

Thanks for the help.....and damnit, I'm not huge, I'm HUSKY!