Just got my bike back from the shop!!!

juicedgxxr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would take off the rear hugger.

He makes a good point on the hugger. With it extended the hugger looks awkward. I don't think you will need it to protect your rear shock from getting dirty though because don't that swingarm go high enough to protect the shock? I had to get a hugger for my bike, because the swingarm doesn't go high enough at the back to shield the rear shock from crud. It was getting too messy, so I bought a hugger.

Thanks guys....yeah i went to EPC and craig took care of me...now just gotta set up a day to back to the dyno in columbus....i was gonna take the hugger off, it doesnt serve any purpose anymore...thanks for the comments guys....

Thanks guys....yeah i went to EPC and craig took care of me...now just gotta set up a day to back to the dyno in columbus....i was gonna take the hugger off, it doesnt serve any purpose anymore...thanks for the comments guys....

Did you use a map from Brock? I highly suggest one.

GDC is full of douchebags obviously then. Maybe some guido's too. :D

Ok, just went to that gixxer.com site and read the thread and some other threads there. What a bunch of squiddish punks if you ask me. Big forums like that which are based around a bike like suzuki which is known for squid ownership is why you shouldn't participate on those HUGE member based forums. More of them are more on the squid side than anything.

GDC is full of douchebags obviously then. Maybe some guido's too. :D

Ok, just went to that gixxer.com site and read the thread and some other threads there. What a bunch of squiddish punks if you ask me. Big forums like that which are based around a bike like suzuki which is known for squid ownership is why you shouldn't participate on those HUGE member based forums. More of them are more on the squid side than anything.

same as the kawiforums.net there is about five or six guys that pretty much run the whole site and if you do something they dont like let the flame war begin. then the guys that just wanna fit in or are like sheep and they wanna be with the cool kids too so then they have to put in their two cents. :mad: ghey!!

same as the kawiforums.net there is about five or six guys that pretty much run the whole site and if you do something they dont like let the flame war begin. then the guys that just wanna fit in or are like sheep and they wanna be with the cool kids too so then they have to put in their two cents. :mad: ghey!!

Yep, that's how it goes.

You weren't the guy who originally had a Two Bros pipe on there, were you? If so, glad to see you finally finished the project with a better system...

Guy had the same basic set-up with Nitrous on it and everything. Saw it at Southside and thought "What the hell?" Two Bros pipes are shit. Glad to see you have a decent one on there.

For a drag bike, works and looks good. Not my cup of tea, but that's why motorcycling is cool - many different forms of expression can be seen in each machine...

Looks good.

Not my cup of tea, but that's why motorcycling is cool - many different forms of expression can be seen in each machine...

Looks good.

That's what a normal reply would look like if it's not your taste. Those guys on that other site have some fucked up personalities. They seem to not realize there is more than 1 competitive sport in this world.

That's what a normal reply would look like if it's not your taste. Those guys on that other site have some fucked up personalities. They seem to not realize there is more than 1 competitive sport in this world.

Yeah, GDC is a waste land for retards. I have tried in the past to help out with info within the racer section, but it always fell on deaf ears or on to others that "thought" they had better answers.

I've been back a few times and it is more and more getting to a point that I never visit. They are WAY too opinionated and feel what they read and hear from buddies is gospel. It's no different on the R1, CBR, GSXR, etc. forums. They are all in a world of their own...

I can understand if you go onto a drag only site. You might get criticized if you have a certain part or set-up that isn't what the norm is. I'm no drag expert, but the Broc pipe is legit amongst drag racers and apparently the extensions and lowering links are common. I can't see what they'd be getting their panties all in a bunch over.

now now nick at times u fit in on the dickhead tag but here lately u have been cool......

but back to the 07 gsxr1000 looks good i wouldnt do blocks but for the price u cant beat them.. should run good i have seen a few of them set up about the same 9.30s on motor with a 160 pound rider with out spray