FML

Tonik

Day two of the three day grandkids visit. My mom is here too. Kids are killing each other in the basement, mom is asleep on the living room couch. All i can do is sit in the dining room.

It's been hell this time. Total hell.

I have been without kids for almost 2 weeks and the Mrs. left Thursday to pick them up. This has 3 days of absolute heaven.

Bonus was the drunk rich guy sitting next to me at Rooster's last night, he bough the entire place 4 rounds of drinks. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, snot said:

You have to wear out the kids. Make them play outside, take them swimming, etc...

Or add a shot of absolute to the kool aid

Tried all that. Swimming, tennis, basketball, bike rides, deer chasing....they just keep going. They are not human I tell you.

• Upvote 1

This is my first Sunday since the girls were born that I'm not gone pretty much all day so it's weird. Had to do baths which is first time I've been around for that.

the bright side they had their first bar experience last night 

image.jpeg

We've been kinda trying (not preventing) for kids for couple years. I drank too much mountain dew growing up and killed most of my swimmers. We're getting to the point where we say yes and go IVF or say no kids.