FS: 2011 Z1000 $3500 obo

dpgasser

Selling my 2011 Z1K, I am the original owner and put 21,000 pleasurable miles on this beast.  Still has many more miles in her.  The motorcycle has been down...at around 14,000 miles, but I put it back together - mostly cosmetic damage, but I did replace the gas tank, bars, and headlight along with some fairings.  Obviously I have put 7000+ miles on it since - the bike is straight, will make a great deal for someone.  Many of the OR Board members can vouch for the capability of this motorcycle.  I have ridden with many of you, Pauly has worked on it (and rode it), and other have ridden it.  Please PM me for details if truly interested...I have put it on OR before anywhere else to give somebody a good deal.  Thanks for looking

Dave G.

IMG_20160818_125815_zpsuepeewxs.jpg

IMG_20160818_125843_zpspinvttwe.jpg

IMG_20160818_125825_zps6wy0gztk.jpg

IMG_20160818_125908_zpsg2omxfmz.jpg

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

What's your street ride going to be?

What's up man?  I could not pass up a deal I found on a 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200S.  One of the best street bikes I have ever experienced!

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, dpgasser said:

What's up man?  I could not pass up a deal I found on a 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200S.  One of the best street bikes I have ever experienced!

Congrats man! Speedy and comfortable.

26 minutes ago, dpgasser said:

Euro trash! Crossed to the dark side! 

• Upvote 1

Here's a shitty pic with the top case...

thumb_1433375310DAVE7163_zpsnzsi0fqk.jpg

I intended to buy the semi-rigid saddle bags from Givi, but never did.  But the hardware is there for it...or just a skeleton for soft saddlebags and keep them in place.

2 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

I'm almost ready to buy a fookin' used pool table just so I quit hearing about it.  :lol:

I think I brought it up 2 times and then everyone else ran with it so I said what the hell, might as well join the fun!

36 minutes ago, Casper said:

Any pics with the luggage on? 

http://www.giviusa.com/givi-products/soft-luggage/easylock-system

These are the bags that will lock on...

Here is a better pic with the top case....can make a deal to include if interested...

20150512_165808_zpsk91bvmst.jpg

47 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

Euro trash! Crossed to the dark side! 

Lol!  Still love Japanese motorcycles, but there is something about this Duc that is intoxicating! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Do they have a Starbucks in Marietta?

Actually, no...that is why I have not really rode the Multi yet, just read a lot of great stuff about it on the internet, Lol!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Congrats man! Speedy and comfortable.

Thank you sir...thinking about joining you fellas for the Gap trip in October, but do not know my schedule yet.

11 minutes ago, dpgasser said:

Actually, no...that is why I have not really rode the Multi yet, just read a lot of great stuff about it on the internet, Lol!

That's great news.  That means all your rides will have to be longer to get to one.

Loved my Z1K! Sold it to @Bubba because at the time (probably still true) my knees were barking at me when I kept them bent at that angle for long periods. Otherwise it was a fun bike and great commuter. A power commander really smooths out the FI and throw a couple of Yosh cans on there and it really sounds mean. My biggest complaint, other than my shit knees, is the smallish tank. Getting 120 mi out of a tank was pushing it but I think that's pretty standard for the sportier bikes.

The multistrada is also a fine machine.

53 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Loved my Z1K! Sold it to @Bubba because at the time (probably still true) my knees were barking at me when I kept them bent at that angle for long periods. Otherwise it was a fun bike and great commuter. A power commander really smooths out the FI and throw a couple of Yosh cans on there and it really sounds mean. My biggest complaint, other than my shit knees, is the smallish tank. Getting 120 mi out of a tank was pushing it but I think that's pretty standard for the sportier bikes.

The multistrada is also a fine machine.

I've found I can go roughly 150 on a tank on the daytona, depending the level of hoonagism. But those extra cc's probably suck down extra fuel.