indian lake ride sunday 04/29/07

bluebandit_84

Some friends and I are going to indian lake on sunday(04/29/07). We will meet at the kroger shopping center on avery rd. in dublin. If you want to mapquest it, the address is :

THE KROGER CO.

7100 PERIMETER LOOP ROAD

DUBLIN,OH 43016 US

We will meet at noon and leave shortly after. Anyone is welcome and if you want to give me a call for any questions my number is 614-657-9420. My name is Dan. Hope to see a lot of you there.

Andrew,

Just stay away from the honda riders and you will be just fine on your first group ride.....

i am considering joining you guys,but i ride a honda also if thats bad thing?

what is the speeds the group will carry?

ive never been to indian lake so that would be fun for me,i do hocking hills quite often but joined to late to join that ride.

are you kidding?about being abd thing.everyone knows honda cars and bike are BULLET PROOF.....thats just crap face talking out of his ass lol.its all in fun.now about the speed part theyre are some who want to ride 120 and above and some who ride the speed limit.i can tell you this theyre is always some of both so dont worry about getting left behind.if you are in the 75 to 80 mph club.it about riding getting some air and having some fun....

are you kidding?about being abd thing.everyone knows honda cars and bike are BULLET PROOF.....thats just crap face talking out of his ass lol.its all in fun.now about the speed part theyre are some who want to ride 120 and above and some who ride the speed limit.i can tell you this theyre is always some of both so dont worry about getting left behind.if you are in the 75 to 80 mph club.it about riding getting some air and having some fun....

[/quote:f3bf7]

:honda: All I'm going to say!!!