Assfault junkies

Ghostryder1krr

@Ghostryder1krr It was probably me who gave you the advice to check out AFJ.  The forum was far more active several years ago, but it has definitely fallen off in recent years.  Many of the members have given up street riding and just ride track now.  Brandon is still the man-in-charge of the forum, but he's also trying to run a shop and his life and he's not really an IT kind of guy, so the forum duties go untended.  Try giving the AFJ shop a call and ask for Brandon or Eric and see if either is willing to add you to the forum, but truthfully, you can get as much information on rides happening without being a member.  You can lurk as a guest and still read the threads, you just can't post.

Your best bet is to hit some of the locations where bikers met up:  Comet on Tuesday nights, Fuel Coffee on Saturday mornings, Euro Bike nights (in Milford across from MJ's on Main) on the last Tuesday of every month (that'd be tonight!) and just BS with the folks.  Even the LocalRiders forum has been dead for months, but they also have a group on FB that you can be added to (if you do FB).  Majority of the rides in your area (SW OH) won't be posted on OR since most of the members are located in central and NE.

Now that the brutal heat of the summer is subsiding, I'd bet you'll see an uptick in rides posted.  If I see anything, I'll keep you in the loop.

• Upvote 2

@Ghostryder1krr It was probably me who gave you the advice to check out AFJ.  The forum was far more active several years ago, but it has definitely fallen off in recent years.  Many of the members have given up street riding and just ride track now.  Brandon is still the man-in-charge of the forum, but he's also trying to run a shop and his life and he's not really an IT kind of guy, so the forum duties go untended.  Try giving the AFJ shop a call and ask for Brandon or Eric and see if either is willing to add you to the forum, but truthfully, you can get as much information on rides happening without being a member.  You can lurk as a guest and still read the threads, you just can't post.

Your best bet is to hit some of the locations where bikers met up:  Comet on Tuesday nights, Fuel Coffee on Saturday mornings, Euro Bike nights (in Milford across from MJ's on Main) on the last Tuesday of every month (that'd be tonight!) and just BS with the folks.  Even the LocalRiders forum has been dead for months, but they also have a group on FB that you can be added to (if you do FB).  Majority of the rides in your area (SW OH) won't be posted on OR since most of the members are located in central and NE.

Now that the brutal heat of the summer is subsiding, I'd bet you'll see an uptick in rides posted.  If I see anything, I'll keep you in the loop.

Thanks I would appreciate it! I don't mind traveling to ride and central Ohio isn't far from me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/26/2016 at 7:53 PM, motocat12 said:

It's the opposite of here where people post but don;t ride.

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

How can you tell you're on a OhioRiders ride?

Count the kickstands. 

That could've been so much funnier.