Who wants to play hooky Friday (11/4)?

Casper

Apple Valley? You talking the other side of mount Vernon? Hope your not planning on riding inside apple valley that wouldn't be fun at all. Houses, houses and more houses, and the road condition usually sucks. But 205, 514, 520, 60, 541, 206, 715 and parts of 62 are always fun. Those are my local loop routes.

Edited by 2talltim

4 hours ago, what said:

Sorry on late reply @Casper, work has me in its icy clutches until at least 6pm tonight. 

Freaking giant multinational megacorps. 

2 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

Same here.  I had a surprise buttsex meeting at 2pm.

No worries. I went ahead and ran up to Pony on the bike just to get out and ride a bit. It was chilly on the highway. Brr. Should've worn warmer clothes. 

33 minutes ago, Casper said:

No worries. I went ahead and ran up to Pony on the bike just to get out and ride a bit. It was chilly on the highway. Brr. Should've worn warmer clothes. 

Well shit, I went to Pony today too wish I knew. I was there from 11ish to 12ish getting some maintenance items for the new quad and pricing plows and winches

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Well shit, I went to Pony today too wish I knew. I was there from 11ish to 12ish getting some maintenance items for the new quad and pricing plows and winches

Well hell man, we just missed each other. I got there at like 12:30 and stuck around until around 1:30 or 2:00.