Track days for 2017 @ mid ohio

flashesbuck

I just called them, they said they use a 3rd party to do this website ordering and they messed up. I asked how they are going to handle that and they said they are probably going to reach out and charge them the difference.... hmmmm thoughts on that? I had crap in my cart at the 112.xx autofilled rate, and then i went to order order it and they changed the price on me.

1 minute ago, what said:

Charge the 3rd party the difference for the screw-up? that's what they should do. That said, I went into this thinking it would be around $150 each so w/e. 

I'd agree, I just hope some of you that ordered earlier this morning dont get charged after the fact. I'm thinking I'll do 4 just so I get the 5th day free.

23 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

I did see that now - but as noted above, it does not apply the discount to Twilights.  I will keep trying on the phone - want some discounted Twilights, also.

So you are gonna buy the panda rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10 minutes ago, flashesbuck said:

Well i placed my order this morning right at 8am... and got 2 at the $112 and they already sent me the certificates. Now its saying they 146

Whats interesting is the price textbox isnt read only. I could type $100 in there and it looks like it'll ring me up.