Coshocton Ride

Ron Burgundy

Anyone in or around the coshocton that would like to ride to today let me know. Alot of us are meeting somewhere in town. We will prolly have a cook out and then hit some roads. Let me know.

rock out with your cock out...I meant cook out ;)

was just slow cruise down 209 an cam up on a corner, that wasnt marked, hit the brakes ass end swung way out on me, prolly coulda hit the front brakes harder but saw gravel in the other lane an it spooked me from just throwing the bike in to the corner an just off roading i went, ramping threw the grass till i came to the tree line siad f this an jumped off i went over like a ten ft. inbankment an then my ribs kicked the shit outta this tree. got up screaming pissed off thankfully the bike didnt go over the bank. rode it home but got to get new plastic, gonna paint it in gold an black. best part is that my phone has this weird habit of calling gruff1616 for no reason... just happened that it called him during the whole thing so he got it all on voice mail with my phone in my pocket, cussing an rolling down the hill an then me cussing some more an him talking in the back round haha.... classic moment

bike.jpg

ideas for the new paint job... gonna be carbon front fender, heel guards an mirrors with intergreted signals, gonna do the wheels in black, an either carbon or black engine cases.... the logos are gonna be in the stock font just didnt feel like trying to find it for the pics, an it will have the 675 on the tail in