Ride tomorrow

goldnchild000

arg, my generator or rectifier went out on ky22 sunday, so im out, this sucks! Todd, take her on the ride me and teej took you on, if i remember correctly, she lives on the east side, so it would be closer to her

But seriously, I would like to meet up with some fellow female riders just to get the hang of things. I think it would be less intimidating. Maybe we can plan something on a weekend....

Sounds like you should have signed up for the BRC1 class. They go over riding in groups...

Anyone from Cinci want to ride Wednesday around 4:00?

I'd love to meet all of you in the middle. I'm in Columbus, but it looks like it will be raining. If the forecast changes give me a call. I'm gonna go work on the bikes.

614 425 1855

ray

But seriously, I would like to meet up with some fellow female riders just to get the hang of things. I think it would be less intimidating. Maybe we can plan something on a weekend....

i love that idea!! that would be awesome!

Sounds like you should have signed up for the BRC1 class. They go over riding in groups...

Actually, based on the info I got from Born Sinner's review and the replies in that post, I did change to BRC1. This forum has proven helpful already!:cool:

Schmuckgirl, I think you will learn more then you think in that class! I did, I had been riding for a couple years then took it! I still learned a lot, hope to meet ya soon I sent ya a pm about going riding did ya get it?

I did! I am going to reply momentarily ;) I'm glad that I changed classes as well.....as someone said in another thread 'may as well start at the beginning'.

lol same here! it sucks.. at least i got to ride yesterday.

you dont have to rub it in. i havent even been able to make my bike street compatable since the trackday i ran 2 1/2 weeks ago. none the less have time to ride.:sad: