Cutting Keys

donkason

I lost one of the Keys to my M109R last summer and only have one key for my track bike.  I ordered some blanks online but I have no idea where to get them cut.  Called the Iron Pony and Ask.  Both said no deal.  Does anybody have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, donkason said:

I lost one of the Keys to my M109R last summer and only have one key for my track bike.  I ordered some blanks online but I have no idea where to get them cut.  Called the Iron Pony and Ask.  Both said no deal.  Does anybody have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Any decent mom and pop locksmith.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

What happens when you have to fill up with gas? just an extra thing to carry.

There is a hidden key in the fob for the tank and bags. I usually leave one in my bag and just reach over and grab it for the tank during fill ips. The fat key in the triple tree is also removable but I hardly ever take it out. It's made to stay in and locks in

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Um, how many keys do you need. Like per year?

I'm going to guess rental housing. Probably near a college campus. :D

As for keys I'm a little annoyed with Suzuki, I have different keys for the ignition and steering lock. I know a steering lock is not particularly useful on a 300# motorcycle but it does make rolling the bike away a little more difficult.

9 hours ago, Tonik said:

Um, how many keys do you need. Like per year?

Sometimes I buy things just out of curiosity or convenience...doesn't always make financial sense. 

Edit

Having said that, you supply the blank and an original, I'll make you a key...no charge. 

Edited by PhilD'oh!
  • Upvote 1