Reasons to avoid the tail on weekends

Killer_kaw

15 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Jesus Doc. WTF ?

hehehe i know :( nearing the end of straight third week of work. Going crazy, missing moto a lot,  directly reflected as over activity in forum. After weekend off and possible a good ride will be clean and fresh and go on a forum sabbatical like i do always :D 

2 hours ago, max power said:

Asaaand Nivins OR indoctrination is complete. He's one of us now.....

hate hate hate

Hahahah nah I was just looking at the ways they could justify it, and the only way was to take the context to England and blame the Subaru 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Norman Reedus didn't even get there on his show "Ride." The locals told them not to go over the weekend. heh "They decide it is too busy to actually drive the nearby Tail of the Dragon, but end up catching a crazy race where people drive tiny 50cc bikes around a parking lot in pitch black darkness."

Edited by hiro

11 minutes ago, hiro said:

Norman Reedus didn't even get there on his show "Ride." The locals told them not to go over the weekend. heh "They decide it is too busy to actually drive the nearby Tail of the Dragon, but end up catching a crazy race where people drive tiny 50cc bikes around a parking lot in pitch black darkness."

Those races are at the Dragon so he was there.LOL That is deals gap parking lot. 

Just now, hiro said:

I don't think they showed him riding it though.

I'm betting he rode it they just couldn't film it and said he couldn't ride it for the shows sake. I mean literally the dragon is right there where they are filming. 

19 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'm betting he rode it they just couldn't film it and said he couldn't ride it for the shows sake. I mean literally the dragon is right there where they are filming. 

Maybe. I posted a cr*ppy version of the video. Backwards and lower pitch. heh