New Bike!

Todd#43

They are all wheelie machines your turd nugget.. I want to see you come ride my dirtbike and end up on your ass. :burnout::p

I will have to get a few phone books for you to stand on so that you can get up on it.. :):) We need to get you a yoda suit to ride it in though.

Phone book joke is not funny:mad: I also use them.:p

haha, Ill be fine on your bike. Ive riden a 250f before. I shall have to come out with ya one time. I just have to slide my ass off the seat and put one foot down when I stop. haha :D

I dunno if you'd be fine on this one. I wear 36" inseam jeans, and it was all I could do to get both feet flat on the ground.

You could probably get training wheels though....:D

haha, Ill be fine on your bike. Ive riden a 250f before. I shall have to come out with ya one time. I just have to slide my ass off the seat and put one foot down when I stop. haha :D

You need to see if you can borrow one from someone and ride with us one weekend.

Well, its in my garage...rode it home tonight.

By the time I got home it was too dark for pics, so those will come later.

First impressions? Its like going from driving a sports car to driving a monster truck. You really sit up HIGH on these bikes. I'm sure people who still spend a lot of time riding dirt bikes wouldnt notice it as much though.

Riding it is a hoot...it lofts the front wheel in first and second with no questions asked. Third is pretty easy too, just slide back on that long seat a little, and give the bars a little tug :D

It is a little buzzy, but I expected that. It also feels extremely narrow and light - almost like riding a bicycle. Surprisingly, the single front rotor provides PLENTY of stopping power - stoppies are no problem at all. Actually, the first one (not a very big one) happened totally by accident.

I didnt get to really push any cornering limits, or see what it could do in that respect. There really arent any good roads for that up here anyway. With any luck I'll get a chance to see what it does with that this weekend.

Thats the initial report....more to follow after I've had the chance to REALLY ride it

Well :dunno:

Patience....with all the rain, I haven't had the chance to get out and really ride it yet.

I did ride it to work Tuesday...100 mile r/t on the highway. Its not bad, as long as you keep it between 70 and 75 (5000-5500 RPM). Above that it gets a little buzzy.

If we get some good weather this weekend, I'll have more to say for sure.

congrats on the new ride. I like the avatar too.

Thanks!

Where did you fin this beast Todd?? I just sold my R6 and am looking for one of these. They priced OK?

I found it on CraigsList of all places, but it was an old customer from the shop that was selling it.

KBB lists average retail at $4850, but I got it for less. I think if you look around you'll probably find something reasonably priced.