Memorial Day Cruise - 5/26/08

Casper

** Guys and gals, I think we have to cancel this. The thunderstorms coming through tomorrow could be really bad, and after my trip last week to Cleveland I really don't want to deal with that shit. If you all still feel like going, sweet. However, I and the wife are out and I highly recommend nobody else go. **

Lunch at Tony Packos

http://www.tonypackos.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Packo's_Cafe

Meet at Iron Pony at 9:00am. (map)

Leave the Pony by 9:30am.

Take Westerville Rd North to 270 West. Get off at the 33 West exit. Continue on 33 West almost to Marysville. There, catch 31 North. Take 31 North into Kenton. In Kenton, catch 68 North. Take that 15 West just South of Findlay. This takes you to 75 North. Get off at exit 199/Miami St/65 East. Turn right onto Miami St. Turn left on Oak St. Oak St turns into Front St. Tony Packos (map) is on the corner of Front St and Consaul St just past 280.

Should take about 2.5hrs to get there from the Pony including stops. That puts us at eating lunch right around noon. From there, we can either ride 65 West out past Perrysburg, Waterville, and Grand Rapids for some very scenic riding or just head home. I have a feeling I'll be up for the scenic riding. Its a nice curvy road that follows that Maumee River.

I have some friends up there who are going to meet us at Tony Packos.

As always, there will be different groups. Some of you like to haul ass. You have your group. Some of you like to chill in the back, take it slow and just cruise. You have your group. And for those in the middle, you have your own group.

I highly recommend exchanging cell numbers at the Pony. This isn't a difficult ride by any means, but better safe than sorry.

1. Satan

2. CBRgirl (im guessing)

3. BornSinner

4. Meatwad

5. Tolli

6. gsxr750girl

7. schmuckingham

8. WhoDey

9. SchmuckGirl

10. RC51 John

11. APCh8r

12. SRTurbo04

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....when i said count me in the other thread, i thought we would hit twisties around columbus, not a road trip to freaking toledo! Im all about middle east food (floyds, aladins :D ) but thats a little far from cincy to ride for a restarunt

hmmm....when i said count me in the other thread, i thought we would hit twisties around columbus, not a road trip to freaking toledo! Im all about middle east food (floyds, aladins :drool: ) but thats a little far from cincy to ride for a restarunt

Uhm, Tony Packos is famous for their hot dogs and pickles. It isn't middle eastern food.

You should come anyways. Hell, come up the Cbus the night before. I'm sure someone on here has extra garage space for you to park your bike and a couch you can sleep on.

Or, you could meet us in Kenton if you take 75 North to 70 East to 68 North.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Youve got my number, we will plan on being there around 12 noon..

You are talking the original Packos , or are you wanting the brand new one besides the ball park ??

Ill try to rally a bunch over there !!

P.S. yer still invited to our Ky trip that next weekend June 6th - 11th

If you need any help on this end let me know thanks !

Youve got my number, we will plan on being there around 12 noon..

You are talking the original Packos , or are you wanting the brand new one besides the ball park ??

Ill try to rally a bunch over there !!

P.S. yer still invited to our Ky trip that next weekend June 6th - 11th

If you need any help on this end let me know thanks !

The original, the one on Front St. I'll call you if we're running late. Should be there around noonish though. Maybe 12:30p if we stop a lot.

hmmm....when i said count me in the other thread, i thought we would hit twisties around columbus, not a road trip to freaking toledo!

i was thinking the same thing, holy piss that like 8 hours of riding. but i may still be up for it.

Lunch at Tony Packos

http://www.tonypackos.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Packo's_Cafe

Meet at Iron Pony at 9:00am. (map)

Leave the Pony by 9:30am.

Take Westerville Rd North to 270 West. Get off at the 33 West exit. Continue on 33 West almost to Marysville. There, catch 31 North. Take 31 North into Kenton. In Kenton, catch 68 North. Take that 15 West just South of Findlay. This takes you to 75 North. Get off at exit 199/Miami St/65 East. Turn right onto Miami St. Turn left on Oak St. Oak St turns into Front St. Tony Packos (map) is on the corner of Front St and Consaul St just past 280.

Should take about 2.5hrs to get there from the Pony including stops. That puts us at eating lunch right around noon. From there, we can either ride 65 West out past Perrysburg, Waterville, and Grand Rapids for some very scenic riding or just head home. I have a feeling I'll be up for the scenic riding. Its a nice curvy road that follows that Maumee River.

I have some friends up there who are going to meet us at Tony Packos.

As always, there will be different groups. Some of you like to haul ass. You have your group. Some of you like to chill in the back, take it slow and just cruise. You have your group. And for those in the middle, you have your own group.

I highly recommend exchanging cell numbers at the Pony. This isn't a difficult ride by any means, but better safe than sorry.

1. Satan

2. CBRgirl (im guessing)

3. BornSinner

4. Meatwad

5. Tolli

6. gsxr750girl

7. schmuckingham

8. WhoDey

9. SchmuckGirl

10. RC51 John

11. APCh8r

So much for the 15 minute rule. I can't believe this group is going to be riding this early...hell must have froze over in my absence. :)

so are you in zorro....or is that WAY TO early for ya

That's not too early for me...I wake daily at 6am. In fact, the earlier..the better! I might be in...getting LASIK friday...not sure what I'm going to be allowed to do 3 days later.

Nice work on the cornhole boards!!! I love the LED's...great idea! I thought I was smart when I asked Santa Claus for two shop lights on tripods...

Damn, we need to schedule a drinking/cornhole fest!