Memorial Day Cruise - 5/26/08

Casper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Memorial Day was on a Monday last year too. :lol:

it was, but the 26th was saturday. I guess I will spend the rest of the work day trying to obtain a 2008 calendar, unless I wait till tomorrow then I can make one of the student workers get it and hang it up.

it was, but the 26th was saturday. I guess I will spend the rest of the work day trying to obtain a 2008 calendar, unless I wait till tomorrow then I can make one of the student workers get it and hang it up.

:lol:

So are you still coming Monday?

thanks shitty and satan, ill take you up on that shitty if we go, looked good until i noticed today that my rear sprocket is missing a tooth, i 2 day aired a 520 kit today since i could use a new chain too. so hopefully i get it by friday. PM me your number, and ill let you know if Im coming

thanks shitty and satan, ill take you up on that shitty if we go, looked good until i noticed today that my rear sprocket is missing a tooth, i 2 day aired a 520 kit today since i could use a new chain too. so hopefully i get it by friday. PM me your number, and ill let you know if Im coming

I have a couple of stock gsxr (525) sprockets laying around if you really need one

OMG...I've never been on a sporkbike that long. Man I wish I already had a cruiser!!!! Arg!! My back is gonna be achin on Tuesday.

Anyhoo, IF I get all the stuff taken care of at my house you can count me in too. My fam lives in toledo so I will have my brother meet us there too!!!

1200 for lunch right?????

My hamstrings are what hurt on me if I do over 250miles. My back is fine.

But I get lazy and rest my body on the tank way too often. I went on a pretty long ride two weeks ago with another group and I literally could not feel some of my fingers as I was riding through NA. Kinda scary. But then again I am a whiner!

But I get lazy and rest my body on the tank way too often. I went on a pretty long ride two weeks ago with another group and I literally could not feel some of my fingers as I was riding through NA. Kinda scary. But then again I am a whiner!

:lol: @ the whiner comment.

What is "NA"?

HA!! Reminds me of a line from Gone in 60 Seconds:

Tumbler: Yo, so check out my new move. I call it "the Stranger." What I do is, I sit on my hand for, like, 15, 20 minutes, until it goes numb. No feeling at all. And then I rub one out.

Its not that bad of a trip people. I just rode to Cleveland and back last weekend. My back's been fine. No hamstring pain. My ass was a little numb, but that's about it. Plus, we'll be stopping to stretch and what not on the way up.

It's lookin like a few of us from Cleveland will be meeting up with everyone in Toledo.

Sweet. Some guys from Michigan are meeting us in Toledo as well. Sounds like we're going to have a kick ass turn out.

Its not that bad of a trip people. I just rode to Cleveland and back last weekend. My back's been fine. No hamstring pain. My ass was a little numb, but that's about it. Plus, we'll be stopping to stretch and what not on the way up.

I've done it a few times. You're right..it's not that bad. Especially if you've got some music to keep you company.

Stretching before a long ride is always a good idea.