Memorial Day Cruise - 5/26/08

Casper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well take care of the TOLEDO end just a TEXT with ETA , and NUMBER of peeps

Thanks Sonny. I'll text you before we leave with a head count from Columbus. Then add a dozen or so from Cleveland, Cinci, and Dayton.

Thanks Sonny. I'll text you before we leave with a head count from Columbus. Then add a dozen or so from Cleveland, Cinci, and Dayton.

if everyone holds up their end of the deal from my friends we will have a dozen with just us. (not a 100% guarantee obviously as there is always homos that change their mind)

In Kenton, catch 68 North. Take that 15 West just South of Findlay. This takes you to 75 North.

You guys are comin' right through me.....I'll warn the townspeople!! ;)

You could pick up 105 in BG, just to the east of 75, and run that up to Woodville, then take 20 up, or go all the way to Port Clinton & then take 2 over to Toledo. Take you a little longer, but 105's one of the better roads around here.............

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthrea...5325#post75325

River Rd/65 along the river is fun, but if you get stuck behind traffic, can be slow goin'. Also......Guy died there last year, so they were crackin' down on it for awhile

i thought you bought the short bus so you could ride for more than 3 hours?

I can if I'm hauling ass on twisties. Straight line highway cruising I cramp up pretty fast because I'm not moving around on the bike shifting left and right turning. It's always my damn hamstrings too. :nono:

P.S, until you see it in the twisties shredding it up, you can't call it short bus. :p We need to get you down to NKY.:D