Memorial Day Cruise - 5/26/08

Casper

Ninja are you riding to c-bus?? I can ride this Holiday.

You know it's C-BUS, to Toledo, and then back to Dayton.

You wanting to do this? I'll do it 90% chance if you join me so I have someone to ride back home with leaving Toledo. :dunno:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S, until you see it in the twisties shredding it up, you can't call it short bus. :p We need to get you down to NKY.:D

alright no more making fun of the 14 i swear, are we heading down there sunday? or are you guys going to stay local?

and i think i am going to head up sun. night to the c-bus, and jerm is staying with someone as well so you will have some people to ride home with.;)

The 02 zx-6r is the 05 zzr and that's a touring bike, so it's about time to tour.

Nick, if the weather's good I'll go and can show you a few of the better roads around here on the way back.

Sound good?

E- I'm not going to ride NKY this weekend I decided because last time I was hitting 90-100 in some of the twisties and I don't want to go there since Brandon mentioned they will be watching it over the holiday. Let's do it any weekend after this holiday weekend, cool? Maybe next weekend? I'm down. ;)

Psyco- Hell yeah man, It would be nice not having to take 75south all the way home. Where are you from?

alright no more making fun of the 14 i swear, are we heading down there sunday? or are you guys going to stay local?

and i think i am going to head up sun. night to the c-bus, and jerm is staying with someone as well so you will have some people to ride home with.;)

actually, im not gonna be able to make it this time :(

E- I'm not going to ride NKY this weekend I decided because last time I was hitting 90-100 in some of the twisties and I don't want to go there since Brandon mentioned they will be watching it over the holiday. Let's do it any weekend after this holiday weekend, cool? Maybe next weekend? I'm down. ;)

sounds good, it will probably have to be next saturday. i will request off work.

actually, im not gonna be able to make it this time

what happend man?

Psyco- Hell yeah man, It would be nice not having to take 75south all the way home. Where are you from?

Jackson Center(It's between Sidney, Wapak and Bellfountain), I only know the roads around here, most of the roads north of Wapak are foreign territory for me. So it'll be 75 to there anyway, although that road following the Maumee looks good. There's few between Sidney & Piqua along the river not too far from the old canal locks we can take.

edit: We can hit 235 before Bluffton and ride by Indian Lake, there are a couple decent roads heading toward Sidney.

sounds good, it will probably have to be next saturday. i will request off work.

what happend man?

looks like my chain and sprockets wont be in until tuesday, and i dont trust 700+ miles on the chain, and rear that are on it now :(

looks like my chain and sprockets wont be in until tuesday, and i dont trust 700+ miles on the chain, and rear that are on it now :(

Iron Pony probably has the chain in stock. Someone on here said they had a sprocket for ya. Just ideas.

ahhh that sucks!!!

where there no dealerships around that had the parts?

nope, everyone had a chain but noone had the rear sprocket. so i ordered a 520 -1 kit, wo day aired, but it was supposed to go out wednesday, but went out yesterday :( no one ever has parts in stock for my bike

I have a couple of gsxr rear sprockets here and would give you one and help you change it out but I am in columbus if you can make it up here I am more than willing to take the time to help you out

do lizard or chrisoh have something laying around? how many teeth is your stock sprocket?

you should be 16/46

I have two 43 rears laying around, they wont do much for top end but we could get you a 15 front from iron pony and a master link and you would be at about $20 and the same gear ratio

is 45, the tooth is only half chipped, but the main concern is my chain, i just took it off, its horrible, i cant believe i let myself ride with it, ya never know, maybe it will come today. if not, me and my buddy will be up there one weekend and stay with our friend, heck i'll post a thread when we know when and we'll get some people together. I just need someone to help me spell columbus correctly this time. Thanks though man, really appreciate the offer :cheers

I'm out because the wife got upset because she wanted to spend Sunday night and all day Monday with me. So she comes first, so I'm out. Maybe next time on such a big ride. ;)

and so I am alone again on this one, its all good though i will just have to bust out the old iPod for the trip there and back