change meeting times for weekend stuff

Dave1647545494

I'm thinkin maybe we should start meeting at 830 or 9pm on fridays instead of 10 the whole point in meeting that late was , well we all know why anyway with most of that being cutout why not meet a little earlier so people who maybe have to work on saturday can hang out a little longer plus its still kinda light out that early

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

I'm thinkin maybe we should start meeting at 830 or 9pm on fridays instead of 10 the whole point in meeting that late was , well we all know why anyway with most of that being cutout why not meet a little earlier so people who maybe have to work on saturday can hang out a little longer plus its still kinda light out that early

Edited: (this one was a little more tough)

I'm thinking maybe we should start meeting at 8:30 or 9:00pm, on Fridays, instead of 10. The whole point in meeting that late was, well, we all know why anyway (with most of that being cutout). Why not meet a little earlier so people, who maybe have to work on Saturday, can hang out a little longer plus it's still kind of light out that early.

[ 30. August 2004, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: C5Doctor ]

Guest domestic_disturbance
Originally posted by C5Doctor:

Thanks, got it. I can't believe I missed one. So many errors by one person, WOW!

its alright, i think i was the only one that noticed