2006 Charger Video

400 HO

Is it just me, or what that video ghey!?!?! graemlins/supergay2.gif

The acting and narration were terrible...and the car is f'in boring to look at.... graemlins/nonono.gif

I expected much, much more from a "Charger".

I love Mopar, and I have to say it is a sad thing to rebadge a Chysler 300 with a few modifications as a Charger. Will be writing Dodge and expressing my opinion. But I do like the Chrysler 300 srt-8, would definetly get one of those over the Charger.

Originally posted by AWD:

Well also in that video, that was only the sedan version of the new Charger. They also have a coupe comin out with some enigine tweeks and way better looks.

thats a big fat negative its a 4 door only. but it will be avaliable with AWD

Yuck. That car just looks boring, and it's supposed to be a CHARGER. The Charger is what Petty steped out of, but IMO the K-car Chargers of the 80's were more exciting than this sedan.

It's probably heavy as fawk too, and I'm going to bet not any sort of stellar performer.

anyone remember the late 70's early 80's cadi motor the V8 6-4 same principal as this one an electronic control that switches power from 4 to 6 to 8 cyl. when needed.

If you read any review of this engine it was one the worst engines ever!!!

I wish them luck with another go at this shitty idea.

Boo.

well shit damn I must be the only one here that likes it. Plus the 2006 srt-8 will be 400hp and the 0-60 should be in the low 5s plus it will be avaliable with AWD. yes its a 4door door ans yes some people dont like the looks (to each his own) but stock for stock it will run with a mustang GT and possibly the GTO which isnt all to bad for a 4 door familycar.