2 new toys..

black00ws6

Nice nice, Escalades are pimp. I was never a fan until I rode in an EXT, and that pretty much sold me.

Makes it a hard decision between that and a Yukon Denali (depends how much attention you want!). I love that color though! Nice rides! graemlins/thumb.gif

That Caddi is nice, I'm sure the cobalt will be nice for saving money on gas... reminds me of when ricart was giving away a hyundai with the purchase of any F350 super duty or something like that. You get a nice truck and a cheap economy to make up for the gas mileage the truck doesn't get.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by Montego7:

That Caddi is nice, I'm sure the cobalt will be nice for saving money on gas... reminds me of when ricart was giving away a hyundai with the purchase of any F350 super duty or something like that. You get a nice truck and a cheap economy to make up for the gas mileage the truck doesn't get.

I thought it was a Kia ....oh well, who cares!

So is the Cobalt nice inside or is it cheap looking?

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

Ya, cheap like that shitaro ;) you haven't seen the turd yet bitch...

but ya.. it's very cheap.

ahhhhhhh I'm sitting at your computer desk now bitch... hmmmmmm guess I've now seen it...

yup, it's blue and a turd, just like I said tongue.gif