Psycho chick from American Idol

Buck531

Originally posted by Shitaro:

crazy!

on a side note, is it just me or does Joe's sig slow the shit out of the topics he posts in?

It's just a GIF animation. It is fairly big though; but I thought you had broadband. It is hosted on this server, so it can't be that if the rest of the board loads fine.

I'll remove/change it if it is causing other broadband users to have slowdowns (no pitty for the "56k" crowd, sorry). Doesn't slow down any for me, in both IE and Firefox, both w/ the latest updates.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

It's just a GIF animation. It is fairly big though; but I thought you had broadband. It is hosted on this server, so it can't be that if the rest of the board loads fine.

I'll remove/change it if it is causing other broadband users to have slowdowns (no pitty for the "56k" crowd, sorry). Doesn't slow down any for me, in both IE and Firefox, both w/ the latest updates.

it also does it on my work PC....

I talked to John (kneescrapper or something) and he said that it kicked the processor on his 2.3 ghz up to 50% when he's looking at your posts...

I know it seems weird that it does that.. I haven't had this issue with other GIF's

Originally posted by nathan96:

Joe, I notice it more on COFBAs site, but I have noticed it too. As far as this girl she was bad, but not as bad as some of the others, it is all just for drama and ratings.

I don't use that sig pic at COFBA, can't be it at all. I just use a small .jpg in my sig.

I'll change my pic in the next day or so. I'll see if it does anything weird w/ my processor speed as well.....don't know why it would be like that. Maybe I'll boot up the old laptop and see what it does as well.

Guest jpurdy2003

I get the impression from her looks and demeanor that she rides the short bus to cosmetology school.

Some TV show called "Extra" flew her to hollywood for voice coaching and a makeover. graemlins/nonono.gif