exposed...the end of Ashlee Simpson's career?

large_x7

Guest Elinar Longsight
I was watching that Sat night. She was mouthing the words of the song her band was playing, but you heard the lyrics to the first song she did earlier in the show. What pissed me off was she blamed her band for playing the wrong song...bad form in my opinion.

That broad is about as un-professional as they come.

I heard she had a cold/flu the entire time she recored her album.

Not that I enjoy her music or her sister's, but her sister at least has some talent. Ashley is a hack that wouldn't be ANYWHERE if it wasn't for her sister, though she has people write lyrics (like she could, lol) bitching about all the fame her sister got before her, and living in "Jessica's shadow." She needs to take her overly "breathy" voice elsewhere.

I'm sure no one is surprised she lip syncs, and probably won't hurt her career at all.

i had heard about it but did not get to see it untill now.

As stated by Joe I don't think many people will be suprised by it. I was watching a show on MTV few months back and it had a clip of her doing a sound check and boy it was BAD. I assumed she would lip sync live stuff for the fact that she sucks.

Just an example of a spoiled kid who wanted her daddy to make her a somebody just like he did for her older sister. Only problem is, her sister is hot, dumb, and talented. The perfect combination.

graemlins/leghump.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! graemlins/lol.gif

I hate no talent teen crap like that, I bet alot more of them lip sync than just her, like her sister. The guys in the band looked like they were trying to hold back the laughter. :D

She was on the Radio Music Awards tonight and definately not lip syncing. Probably trying to make up for that insident. Notice how she made fun of it and said "WRONG SONG WRONG SONG" once again blaming her band? She must be sticking with that story.

Ho needs to learn how to sing...

i remember the same show big papa is talking about, when she couldn't hit a note for the life of her, didn't really click till i seen that, who cares really she isn't as hot as her sister, she can't even sing to the "uber talent" of jessica, and the only reason she got a shot is cause she knew the people to get the shot

screw not as attractive as, i think the girls ugly:| the whole black hair thing and looking scraggly sucks, and the little hoe down dance was retarded. Lame. Leave the singing to your talented dumber sister.

T.c.

Originally posted by Veritas:

screw not as attractive as, i think the girls ugly:| the whole black hair thing and looking scraggly sucks, and the little hoe down dance was retarded. Lame. Leave the singing to your talented dumber sister.

T.c.

she's deffinately not as hot as her sister, but I'd still do her... I mean, wouldn't you love to be able to say that you did Jessica Simpson's little sister ;)