new exhaust

Guest domestic_disturbance

i got duals today

here they are::

http://www.oznium.com/gallery/photos/full/4898/domestic_disturbance-mercury-cougar

and

http://www.oznium.com/gallery/photos/full/4896/domestic_disturbance-mercury-cougar

It sounds like it has a small block in it. I am dead serious.It doesn't sound like a bumblebee or like it has fart cannons on it at all.

why what?why did i get duals on a v-6?

because my catalytic convertors were clogged up and he wanted just as much for duals as he wanted for a single so i went ahead and got duals.

yes, i DO have the baller neons. i also have 2 15"s in my trunk. Does it make me a ricer that i want my car to look and sound good instead of goin fast?if my car was any faster, i would prolly race it, then i would end up gettin some tickets. i know my cars not very fast, thats why i make it look good. If thats rice, then so be it

Originally posted by domestic_disturbance:

yes, i DO have the baller neons. i also have 2 15"s in my trunk. Does it make me a ricer that i want my car to look and sound good instead of goin fast?if my car was any faster, i would prolly race it, then i would end up gettin some tickets. i know my cars not very fast, thats why i make it look good. If thats rice, then so be it

This looks to be Bobby Lee's replacement on the whipping post.

Originally posted by domestic_disturbance:

When did neons ever look good???

Originally posted by FC_Joe:

i think its cool. lots of V6 cars came with duals. If he could afford it and it corrected his problem, awesome. smile.gif

most v6 cars with duals aren't true duals, most modern v8 cars don't come with true duals, have you ever heard a v6 with true duals, sounds bad, and he compared it to a small block and they sound nothing alike