new sig.....

Orion

so, i put some new springs on my car. ostensibly to improve the handling, and because i got a great deal on them (thanks, advanced imports), but hey, lets not kid ourselves, it makes the car look a hell of a lot better, too. problem is, now i dont know which pic to make my new sig. opinions will be heard, but not necessarily paid any attention.

and the nominees are.........

(drumroll, please)

http://mark8.org/users/Eli/1/WRX/sig1.jpg

dont ask about the license plate.....

http://mark8.org/users/Eli/1/WRX/sig3.jpg

or the color. ever seen the wizard of oz?

http://mark8.org/users/Eli/1/WRX/sig4.jpg

"aye cap'n. warp ten it is!"

mad love to eli's crazy photoshop skills. and for the potroast, too.

Guest stevil

I vote for #1

And I'll call you all out, anyone of you this weekend friday or saturday. I got 1000$ in my pocket that needs to be doubled. I got a place we can photoshop or hell if Anthony wants to I will photoshop race him. Let me know so that I can get 1000$ "outtayourpockets"

:D

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

I vote for #1

And I'll call you all out, anyone of you this weekend friday or saturday. I got 1000$ in my pocket that needs to be doubled. I got a place we can photoshop or hell if Anthony wants to I will photoshop race him. Let me know so that I can get 1000$ "outtayourpockets"

damn i feel bad laughing with this post, being that the original post is great

oh yeah 1st one dawg

I vote for #1

funniest picture pages post evar!!!

you kill me, man.

What springs did you use? Also did you do anything for camber? How does it ride on our shity streets?

What is this 20 Questions?

tein s-techs. they ride pretty well, actually. i had eibach pro kit springs on my galant, and it ran much worse than the rex.

i havent had the car aligned yet, thats going to be on friday. i think for now that ill probably just have it set to factory specs. dont want to eat up my tires, and im not going to be competing with any japanese "dorifto" kings any time soon.

thanks for the opinions, guys. feel free to see if you can outdo eli. in his defense, he was a bit rushed.

I vote for #1

Steve whenver you want to go too let me know. Also quit talking to Danielle when she comes to get a pizza... tongue.gif;)