Nice Car Accident (vid)

Conesmasher

nothing would have happened if the mustang driver wasn't on the SHOULDER.

this should be the conversation between the paramedic and the mustang driver.

paramedic:"sir are you ok?"

driver:"yes my neck hurts a bit but other than that i'm cool"

paramedic:"well we are going to to neuter you in the back of the ambulance so that you cannot have offspring."

The Van was pulled off on the shoulder, not a carpool lane, likely dead and unoccupied. THe stang was probably hauling to get ahead of every car he could before the construction. Think I-270 east on the north side at westervill, where the left lane ends.

Originally posted by 1 DIRTY 7:

WOW, I really am speachless, wow. I do wonder why is it, the videotape was on during the accident though.

Ty

If you look up the road you can see alot of activity, like night construction or something. The guys filming had radios. Possibly TV news.

If you listen, you can hear the mustang drivers account of what happened;

Paramedic: How'r you guy doin?"

Mustang driver; "duuuuh"

seriosly, listen. ;)

Guest turboteg2nv
Originally posted by RX7dood:

paramedic:"well we are going to to neuter you in the back of the ambulance so that you cannot have offspring."

That's awesome haha. Bet that was a scary wreck!

Guest Cougar_55555
Hmm, maybe oil on the road from the van? That will fuck shit up on a highway like that reeeal quick. Hope everyone was OK, that was nuts!

Those people involved were all driving WWWWAAAYYYY too fast.

Come on now, at night, you KNOW they saw brake lights. Cones were already up, so they KNOW it is a construction zone. I can see something like that happening in certain cases, but this definately isn't one of them.

And how the hell did the Mustang not see the van. Didn't look like he even tried to swerve out of the way.

that was crazy, if that was in la it could have been a car pool lane, but how the freeway looks i doubt it, i just cant figure out why that van was on that side of the freeway, that doesnt happen alot in la though