pics from Good Guys show

copperhead

Guest infamous me 235
A 427 Turbo Jet corvette was at my work yesterday. He put on a new blower and fucked his fuel up, either his injectors or something, he was saying. He said he ran it at norwalk and got a 8.20sec. It was pretty bad assed.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Man, I hate that orange/black Camaro. It's been making its rounds through the magazines recently, and that car just doesn't look right to me at all.

I didn't like the taillights, or the snakeskin seats. I respect the hell out of all the work and detail done to the car, and think it was done very well. Everything else on it is beautifully done.

I love seeing a car that has a lot of work done on it, rather than the standard ricer "I'll just spray my car, and that's all I need to be fast/pimp/respected (etc)" mentality.

Originally posted by copperhead:

I didn't like the taillights, or the snakeskin seats. I respect the hell out of all the work and detail done to the car, and think it was done very well. Everything else on it is beautifully done.

I love seeing a car that has a lot of work done on it, rather than the standard ricer "I'll just spray my car, and that's all I need to be fast/pimp/respected (etc)" mentality.

if the car your talking about is the one beside the air ride technologies it was nice but the little shit turned me off to it like the gas guage needle was broken off. im sorry but i notice little shit like that and i pick at them

did anyone see david bushers 51 ford truck with a 4g63 in it.

beside thats the candy apple red 41 willys that we did the polishing on won these awards: boyd coddingtons, peoples choice, house of color, and also got a full interveiw on TLC's "rides", and is getting a spot in goodguys mag.