Local Rice

Alex1647545498

Ain't as bad as what I saw the other day.

A Hyundai.

Sonata.

With graphics.

Tinted windows.

And a T-tail wing.

*edit* Forgot I had pics

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/588000-588999/588945_50.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, camera phone.

[ 12. February 2005, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Old Mans Cars AKA GonneVille ]

Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

lol, yeah, i was gonna say, i see that car almost daily. Thats def not the worst, Ive seen a GT-R Camaro b4.

nice ive seen a GT-R mustang....I asked him if that was special edition he said yes haha

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by Dark Horse:

nice ive seen a GT-R mustang....I asked him if that was special edition he said yes haha

Your thinking of that "Dumbestic" video with the dumb ass with the GT-R Mustang. tongue.gif

I honestly saw a GT-R Camaro once, I almost rear-ended somebody i was laughin so hard.

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

was the mustang red by any chance? If so i think my gf pointed it out to me on 270 once.

"honey, they never made mustang's in GTR'S did they?"

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

i saw a guy in a newer black mustang, and it was a "GT GT-R"...i almost wanted to say something, but there were a couple big guys, so i shut up

i saw a sonata last year, white, graphics on the side (may be that same one) but it was a different spoiler, and he had like 18 or 19" spinners...not hubcaps, real spinners...ive got like a 3 or 4 second vid...had my camera in the car so i recorded enough that you can see the wheels spinnin

Guest lownissan
i doubt if anyone cares but that sonata has either air suspension or hydaulics. seen it easton 1 time layed out and it had a switch box in the seat

o man, one of those gt-r mustangs lives next door to one of my good friends in worthington and it's only a six cylender. MAn the guy is such a hick and things he sooo cool b/c of the emblems....