MIght be a repost...

Doug1647545489

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH

that was funny as hell

thats the guy who was on that "national lampoons, lost reality" for his "amazing racist" show...went to a dry cleaning place w/ a black guy workin there, wanted him to clean his klan outfit (whatever you wanna call it) and a bunch of other shit. hes wrong, but funny

Originally posted by Y0gi:

he'd crack after three minutes.

fixed

The dude is a tool and deserves his ass beat....but it was funny. tongue.gif Being mean via speed bumps and fucking with them was wrong, but bring them to the Migra was hilarious. The dick has probably never worked a day in his life, and he's right, they want to work.

Guest rperry74
Ahhh, always warms my heart to see a little bit of home! HAHAHAHA! THAT, my friends, is why I do not live in California anymore, or at least one of the main reasons.

Guest My12SecGT
how can you guys be on the mexican's sides? who gives a shit if they are hard workers, most of us work hard for our money too. They come here illegaly. not ALL of them are bad, but still they are doing nothing but making clean communities look bad. I give the guy credit! I will have to try it sometime.

Guest Dark_Viper01
I agree that's some funny shit, I have nothing against Leagal Mexicans, but they clearly where not legal. It takes a long time to become a U.S. citizen, and I don't feel bad for the ones who try to cheat the system.