FS: House - Need to sell soon - PRICE LOWERED!!!!

Sully

I really need to get my house sold very soon, within the next four months. I thought maybe someone here is looking for a house or knows someone who is looking. Contact the realtor if interested. I can answer any questions you have as well.

This Dominion built house is located across from Georgesville Square and sits behind another housing development. This makes it very nice because you can hardly hear the traffic on Holt Rd. Easy walking distance to the stores/restaraunts at Georgesville Square as well as nearby restaraunts like White Castle, McD's, Chipotle, KFC, etc.

A couple things to note about this house that isn't described on the website is that I got the optional 2 feet extra length on the garage (my truck fits in the garage with about a foot to spare), and while the house was being built, I put insulation in ALL of the interior walls and in between the 1st and 2nd floor.

The website below is currently showing the original listing price, but it is in the process of being lowered. The price will be dropped to $189,900.

Link to realtor's website:

http://www.herrealtors.com/web/search/SearchDetails.asp?mls=2442436&prop=1674006

Please tell anyone and everyone that's searching for a house. Thanks for looking!!!

[ 12. January 2005, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Sully ]

That's a nice house. It's tough selling in this area right now. I'm not sure why, but there are houses in my neighborhood (alkire lakes) that have been on the market for years and some are asking less than what they paid for it new, 2-4 years ago. Maybe it because there are so many new builds in the area. I'm puttin my house on the market this spring and I'm hoping for the best.

Good luck,

BC

• 2 weeks later...