Need a room for 2-3 months? New Price..

T Rex

I have an open room in the condo. I will own this condo for the next few months, so I can garuntee(sp) a room for you until Jan 1st. Rent will be a flat fee of $525 until Jan 1st. That includes utilities (RR or DSL, I might switch to DSL(I do not have regular cable), Telephone, Elec, and Gas). I would like at least a $400 before you move in. All you will need is stuff for the bedroom. There will be no lease agreement, if there is a problem then we can work things out.

Call me @ 614-575-1136, leave a msg (Its a woman talking so don't be afraid ;) ).

I guess I should add that this condo is located in a not-so-great part of town. Its behind the Eastland Mall off Hamilton Rd.

Thanks!

[ 14. October 2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Jukebox Hero ]

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

so what happens after jan 1st?

The house goes on the market. You are more than welcome to stay after that, however, I can't garuntee(sp) you a room.

Originally posted by HollyWood:

I forgot to ask, Does anyone else live there? Sorry.

Just me and my dog Wrigley, I guess I should have mentioned that, sorry! I won't be home that often though, I have classes monday and wednesday 2:30 to 9:30 and then work 48 hours a week.

Wrigley won't be home while Im at work. My girlfriends mother takes care of her.

Its a townhouse, upstairs and a downstairs, attached 1 car garage (I do like to park there at night ;) but I don't mind if you have a short project to do) Kitchen, Laundry room (I have a washer and dryer), 2 Bedroom 1 Bath (Bathroom is upstairs), the room itself is probably 18x18. Nothing spectacular but its nice, big closet.

I don't have any pics sorry :( .