QSL Bike Night Sheffield

InyaAzz

I'll be working until 8 or 9 and then only be able to come up after that. How long you planning on staying? I'll be looking to get some grub since I can't eat and build a deck at the same time.

I'm out. I get off at 6, mow my yard, then I have a group project meeting for my MGMT class.

I've ridden by there on Thurs nights though... not the best sportbike crowd. I've never stopped, so I dont' know if they're haters or not.

I'm out. I get off at 6, mow my yard, then I have a group project meeting for my MGMT class.

I've ridden by there on Thurs nights though... not the best sportbike crowd. I've never stopped, so I dont' know if they're haters or not.

That's the problem...the sportbikes are in the back...you can't see them from the road.

Not much in the way of haters in my experience. I, however, will be gleefully at home rifling through a dozen boxes delivered from Ron Ayers today!!!! These to accompany the new pipes and stuff already in. You guys have fun tonight!