17' Trailor FOR SALE

Mojoe

This post is for a friend.

He has a 17' dual axal trailor that was used with a landscaping company. He sold all the equipment and is now tring to sell the trailor. Looking for $750 out of it, but really wants to get it out of the garage.

If intersted, give him a call @(614)309-9300. His name is David.

Tell him that I will trade him a plow truck, with plow, salt box, air compressor and Lincoln 200 SA welder sitting on the flat bed for it. If he is at all interested PM me of have him call me at home. 740-967-4324. Only thing is, will it haul a car, if not I am not interested. The rear gate is not a big deal if it will not hold a car, but the trailer has to. I can build heavier ramps if needed.

http://www.foornet.net/images/plow1.jpg

http://www.foornet.net/images/plow2.jpg

If not I am very interested if there is something specific he is looking for, and I would like to work out a trade of some sort.

Originally posted by bimmerjoe:

not looking for trade.

"really wants it out of the garage" mean he may work on the cost with you.

Can you get me the details on the trailor. Weight the axles will carry and such. What did he use it for. I am in need of a bobcat trailor. Also maybe some pics or some info on where I can go look at it. Thanks.

Please contact the owner. I really don't have alot of details about the trailor. I think it would handle a bobcat though. it was user to carry the mowers for landscaping. the # for the owner again is 614 309 9300 , his name is david

Please contact the owner. I really don't have alot of details about the trailor. I think it would handle a bobcat though. it was user to carry the mowers for landscaping. the # for the owner again is 614 309 9300 , his name is david