Moving Sale...TV, Washer, Etc...

UNV MI Z

I am in the process of moving, so here are the items I need to get rid of. I am going out of town tomorrow 4/7 and I won't be back until 4/14. I will check my email in the morning before I leave, but I won't be able to check again until I get back.

All items will need to be picked up in Grove City on either Friday 4/15 or Sat 4/16. I have to be out of my apartment on the 17th.

Washer- Hotpoint, 4-5yrs old. Works fine, have had no problems with it at all. It's a little dirty in the pics, but I will wipe it off. Asking $50...

Entertainment Center- 4-5yrs old. Only thing wrong with it is the one side broke loose when I moved it last time(you can see in the pics). I also have a glass door for the area with the shelves. Will hold at least a 32" tv, maybe a 36" not sure. This item is heavy and about 6' long, will need a pickup or trailer to move.

Asking $50....

Zenith 27" tv- 6yrs old. 1 set of video inputs doesn't work, has 1 available that does. Every once in a while the tv will flash red or green on the screen for about 5 seconds then it goes away. Has done this for about 2yrs, but it hasn't got worse.

Asking $40....

Treadmill- older model. Has speed dial and lists speed and miles. I believe height can be adjusted by 2 settings. Works okay, the safety card that you plug in sometimes has to be jiggled around to get it to come on.

Asking $50....

Punching Bag- Only 2yrs old, not used very much. Has chain to hang from ceiling. Comes with a cheap set of gloves. Not sure on the weight.

Asking- $30....

Weider step machine- 2yrs old. Displays steps,time, and calories. Has I think 7 different settings.

Asking $40....

Pics can be seen here under Moving Sale heading.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sswyers

Let me know if you have any questions. I tried to mark prices pretty cheap because I need this stuff gone. Remember, I will be out of town for a week and pickup for these items will have to be either 4/15 or 4/16.

thanks,

seth

I sent a private message to all those who contacted me. Like my message says, I will be out of town so if you post and don't hear from me that is why.

I will try to check my mail when I am gone, but I am not positive I will be able to. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

thanks,

seth

Guest civteglude
im interested in a few things. ill have to see what money i can come up with. i thinking about the washer tv and entertainment center. im moving to arizona for college so i could really use this stuff. get back with me either today if you can or when you get back next week. thanks, Cody