Motherboard/CPU combo for sale

Slimpsy1647545505

Hello all. I'm upgrading my system and offering a GREAT DEAL on my current motherboard and cpu. Here are the specs, comes with original box/manual/attachments ..motherboard still has 2 year warranty through asus as well.

CPU: Athlon XP 2100+ $65 delivered in central ohio STILL AVAILABLE contact me if interested

Motherboard:Sold

ASUS A7V333 WTH RAID- 200/266/333Mhz FSB & DDR rev 2.0 *

[ 08. September 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: SinisterX ]

Originally posted by SinisterX:

I'll sale the motherboard for 80 to either of you..its a GREAT motherboard but I'm upgrading to a p4 system. Thanks for the replies guys!

Good move! graemlins/thumb.gif I just built a P4 system too smile.gif

this was for the 8x one with onboard raid? please link me ..cause i doubt you can find one retail with raid and 8x agp for that...but i'd like to see it smile.gif

Linky

With RAID and such, $79 w/ free shipping.

I'll give ya $70 for it ;)

You guys really drive a hard show here..heh Ok man, you got a deal ... I have all the papers and what not with it and it still has 3 years through asus ... so get back with me and lemme know your addy and when you would like to meet/deliver the mobo. Thanks for your replies.

if the other offers fall through i'll give ya 100 for both. That combo is 150 tax and shipping new. I figure 100 is a fair price for used equip. I can give you the money as soon as tomarrow. Let me know. Thanks

You guys really drive a hard show here..heh Ok man, you got a deal ... I have all the papers and what not with it and it still has 3 years through asus ... so get back with me and lemme know your addy and when you would like to meet/deliver the mobo. Thanks for your replies.

Check your PMs.

Also, if you're referring to my car, thanks. I appreciate it. If not, fuck off :D <- notice the smiley...

but there was no reason to be rude about it. Thanks for your reply though :confused:

If you took my reply as rude, I'm sorry, wasn't meant to be, I knew of no other way to convey that your price was too high for me. No rude intentions.

Sold eh? I can live with my mobo. And as for a P-4 system, i am more than happy with my XP based system. Dollar for dollar, the athlons walk all over the P4's. 3.2Ghz P4 ~$630. 3200+ athlon ~ $450. Very similar performance, with the P4 having a slight edge. Both are too rich for my blood at the moment.

And with this being said, anyone selling a 2500+ or faster processor? :D