Garage/Basement Sale

RedLudeSH

I recieved a very untimely ticket and decided to sell just about everything I don't use on a daily basis to pay it since I'm broke.

Pictures fro everything can be found here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=504989885205

PM for the login and password if you don't have ofoto or cant view the pics.

-160mm Fuji 35mm Camera (never used)

bought this because my digital camera has no zoom whatsoever and I figured i'd use this for far away shots but never have. 160mm zoom is HUGE if you don't know. It's the biggest you can get on a compact non SLR camera that I know of. SOLD

-4 foot long blacklight fixture and blacklight. Works (see pic) has GE blacklight bulb in it. This thing is huge and expensive. It's in it's orignal box and was put up for like a month. $20

-(2) 16x6.5" Brand new 5x114.3 Steelies. Never had a tire on them, still have peel off before using sticker etc. (see pic) was going to put drag radials on them, but havent had money to buy drag radials. They fit DSMs, Preludes, Accords, pretty much any Japanese car with 5 lug wheels. $15

- Evolution 8 Rally Car remote control car with charger, used once havent had time since. see pic in perfect shape. $5

- 3 different garage signs. Acura CL Dr. , Acura CL Parking only, and Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners expense (official sign) see pics. ( $5 apeice)

- Rotora Brake Company HUGE garage banner. SOLD

- Box of 8 Automotive trophies, never used, nothing plauqed on them. Wanna hold a car show or something similar here is 8 HUGE $35-40 a peice trophies to use. Have steering wheel top, aprrox. 2.5 feet tall. (must see pic)

(Whole Box $30)

- ultimate PS2 Light Gun set-up....

2 PS2 Guncon2s with the connector to connect them both and shoot 2 fisted John Woo style. 1 GunCon1 for use with any PS1 Gun games on your PS2. (I recomend the (Point Blank) series)

4 of the best GunCon games ever released.

Time Crisis 2

Time Crisis 3

Vampire Night (from the makers of House of the Dead only 10Xs better.

Endgame

All games have original cases and instructions.

Defiantely see the pic on this one. SOLD For EVERYTHING

PRICES LOWERED - SOME STUFF SOLD