Exercise Equip, Ent. Center, and TV For Sale...

UNV MI Z

Trying to get rid of some more stuff. Here goes:

Weider step machine - $25 - hardly used...

Punching Bag - $25 - I think it's a 50# bag, comes with chain to hang from ceiling and a pair of gloves that came with bag.

Entertainment Center - $30 - not in bad shape, 35" wide * 27" high-measurement of area where tv sits, has 2 glass shelves. Pics shows where 1 side post was ripped out, could be screwed back on, in pics it's just sitting in place.

19" Admiral tv - $20 - works just fine, had it in my office.

Marcy Power Weight Bench with 300lb Olympic Weight Set - $175 - 3yrs old, in great condition. Is currently disassembled. Here is a link for a pic of it

http://www.premiersportsandfitness.co.uk/Benches/marcy%20Power%20Bench%20P.8.htm

looks exactly like pic, everything shown in pic is included. Weight set includes bar and weights.

Need to get rid of this stuff, just taking up room in the garage. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pics for rest of stuff seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sswyers

under Spring Cleaning...

thanks,

seth

Everyone has been sent a pm regarding the items they want. Contact me and let me know when you will be by to pick up.

Step machine, punching bag, and tv are sold...

Weight bench/weights and Entertainment Center are still available. If you would like you can make an offer, nothing reasonable will be refused.

thanks

Ricochet, I can hold it for you if you definitely want it. I could also disassemble it if I had to. I think we are having a garage sale next weekend, I was going to put it in their if I couldn't get it sold on here. But if you want it just let me know...

Weight Bench/Weight Set - STILL FOR SALE, MAKE REASONABLE OFFER

Guest Elinar Longsight

Nah don't take it apart. If you don't mind though, could you take some measurements on it? I'll see if it'll fit in my dad's conversion van.

-Ricochet

Ricochet, if you are facing the stand it measures: 60" high 46"wide 22" deep

so it is about 4 foot * 5 foot. It might lay down in the van. Well, just let me know.

thanks,

seth